Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Okay.... we have NEVER done anything like this.. I think, well, I am in my 40's, a professional, a mom, a wife, and good reputation.. I have almost decided to try it... Anyone is September going??? We hope to meet people... Its just me and my hubbby... Cant wait for the raomance but... I like to dance... and ummm... not fun alone...

OK, I've followed this thread and others for a month or so now and I just have to ask. You say perfect bodies are the exception. But I'd like to know truthfully how many truly obese people (not just chubby or a couple of rolls), particularly women, go to the AN beaches?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristi View Post
    OK, I've followed this thread and others for a month or so now and I just have to ask. You say perfect bodies are the exception. But I'd like to know truthfully how many truly obese people (not just chubby or a couple of rolls), particularly women, go to the AN beaches?
    Kristi we have experience a healthy assortment of C/o and AN resorts and with the exception of the "Des" spa in mex. The norm matches society which in means > 50% of the people are seriously over their fighting weight. We have noticed this is a phenomenon with american folks .. Women from europe and latin america seem to keep "it" together longer it must be the diet.
    To answer your question in our travels we have seen more folks who you would consider "obese" then model types. In the end it is all good as we have never encountered the pettiness on a C/o AN beach as we have on textile beaches .. a whole different attitude which is what makes it so refreshing

Thank you You are right - we Americans tend to go to pot (belly) much more often. Having lived in Europe for a year, I went from walking everywhere all the time to walking, well, nowhere once back in the States. Not making excuses, but it was definitely a contributing factor. That and being horribly depressed from missing Europe!!

Just think you will be able to say "I ran naked on a beach in JA"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2