Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1

    Default all perfect bodies??

    We are going to cti for the second time. My boyfriend would love to spend time on the island. I do not have anywhere near a perfect body... is there a variety of people or will i feel very out of place??
    driveindou

  2. #2

    Default

    Just got back and we had a blast! All different ages, all different bodies...no one cares, it was just a lot of fun! Don't wait unti the last day because if you like it, you never know when you'll get the chance to go back!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    674

    Default

    I personally have never seen a perfect body on TI. Some close but most are bodies that show some signs of wear. I think the oldest couples I have seen was about 70. They showed significant signs of wear but had a great time. The youngest were in their early 20's. Not so many signs of wear but not perfect either... The crowd changes evey day so.... you basicaly get a pig in a poke every day! Go, have fun...don't get burned, use lots of sun screen and reapply every 20 minutes or so...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Being nude on a nude beach is not about having the perfect body. It just isn't - it's more about being you - comfortable with who you are and not judgmental of others or yourself.

  5. #5

    Default

    Perfect bodies are the exception. You'll see every body type there is. Go and you'll have a fantastic time. Remember "Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round"!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearso View Post
    I personally have never seen a perfect body on TI. Some close but most are bodies that show some signs of wear. I think the oldest couples I have seen was about 70. They showed significant signs of wear but had a great time. The youngest were in their early 20's. Not so many signs of wear but not perfect either... The crowd changes evey day so.... you basicaly get a pig in a poke every day! Go, have fun...don't get burned, use lots of sun screen and reapply every 20 minutes or so...
    So you havent been there with me i see. Kidding aside, no matter what you look like you will be accepted and appreciated for just being there. I wore 30 and hit it up maybe twice a day. It all depends on the skin. This year I am thinking about 10.
    Shane and Cathy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    12

    Default perfect bodies

    The only way you would be out of place is if you Had a perfect Body. Of all the vacations me and my wife have gone on to a/n resort I have not ever seen a perfect body. You will see the same body types you see walking down the street in your home town. The one thing I will say is the people are much friendlier at a nude resort or beach, I guess because no one has anything to hide? Go try it I am sure you will love it.

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks everyone. We will definitely give it a try. 6 days and counting
    driveindou

  9. #9

    Default

    A person's life would be no less complete if they never saw most of the bodies out on Tower Island, but would be less complete for never having met the people.

  10. #10

    Default

    Good for you "drivinduo"!
    We know that you'll have a BLAST!
    KUDO's to you for keeping an open mind. We'll be anxious to read about your experience upon your return! As weird as this may sound....After experiencing the AN beach I think you feel less conscientious about yourself!
    Jamaicaman & Hottie


  11. #11

    Default

    I (the wifey) wanna try it too lol!! It is comforting to see all these posts... Wish us luck

    Lisa and Tim

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    I want to know what a perfect body looks like!

  13. #13

    Default

    Definitely not mine. I am just very self conscious. I am definitely going to give it a try.
    driveindou

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jssnacks View Post
    The only way you would be out of place is if you Had a perfect Body.
    I would like to add to this also that you would feel out of place if you wear your suit or keep a part of it on. (no you don't have to strip the minute you hit the dock. Find your chair, lay out towels get drinks, then disrobe.
    Vicky

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Every"body" is perfect

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Wow I killed the thread.

  17. #17

    Default We have never done au naturel

    This will be our third trip to Jamaica and our second to CN. I keep telling my wife that we are going to the nude beach, if for no other reason , just to say we had the guts to do it. I guess we'll see how brave we get after a few drinks!She is less of a player for it than I am, so any advice on talking her into it will be appreciated! - chuck -

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    134

    Default My first time

    Quote Originally Posted by guinnessguy View Post
    This will be our third trip to Jamaica and our second to CN. I keep telling my wife that we are going to the nude beach, if for no other reason , just to say we had the guts to do it. I guess we'll see how brave we get after a few drinks!She is less of a player for it than I am, so any advice on talking her into it will be appreciated! - chuck -
    I just wanted to reply to this one. Last December 2008 my husband and I traveled to CSS with three other couples (one couple was his sister and brother in law) We all agreed that no one was going to the "Nude Side" Well we lied...

    My hubby kept testing me and asked if I wanted to go to the nude beach. He was a bit surprised when I said "ok lets go" so we snuck off one afternoon while the others were on the regular beach, he kept thinking I would get half way there and turn around... I am not a perfect body and quite heavy so I have always been very self conscious of my body. I agreed to go if we could just slither onto the beach and find a place off to the side to hide. We did just that. Two minutes after we got there he wanted to parade up to the bar for a drink... I couldn't bring myself to get off the lounge so I watched him walk away, admiring him really for his guts. While he was gone... the Conga line started and was headed right in my direction. I was dying, praying they would turn around, they did, then the guy next to me started up a conversation with me which was equally uncomfortable for me.(don't talke to me, I'm nude) LOL. I didn't get up to Pee the whole time and believe me I was in a lot of pain. But you know what? in the end, it was a great experience, and I am glad we went. We are going back to CSS Sept 5-10 2009 cant wait and we will spend the entire time at the AU Naturel Beach. It really did help me to lose my inhibitions. I hope not to hide off to the side this time.

    Go have fun enjoy...

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrlorio View Post
    Wow I killed the thread.
    Nope. Just hard to argue with the truth!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Just go on your first day and enjoy. No worries, no problems

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default Great Fun...

    Listen... Not a person cares what the other person looks like. Just go and relax and Enjoy.... Do it the first day and you will be there everyday... DO not wait til the last day....


    Mark and Michele...

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I am new to this, and can't figure it out. This message is for Katie & Dan and for Bearso. My boyfriend and I plan to be there the same time you are. Hopefully we can get together - assistant8@yahoo.com.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smithl1028 View Post
    I just wanted to reply to this one. Last December 2008 my husband and I traveled to CSS with three other couples (one couple was his sister and brother in law) We all agreed that no one was going to the "Nude Side" Well we lied...

    My hubby kept testing me and asked if I wanted to go to the nude beach. He was a bit surprised when I said "ok lets go" so we snuck off one afternoon while the others were on the regular beach, he kept thinking I would get half way there and turn around... I am not a perfect body and quite heavy so I have always been very self conscious of my body. I agreed to go if we could just slither onto the beach and find a place off to the side to hide. We did just that. Two minutes after we got there he wanted to parade up to the bar for a drink... I couldn't bring myself to get off the lounge so I watched him walk away, admiring him really for his guts. While he was gone... the Conga line started and was headed right in my direction. I was dying, praying they would turn around, they did, then the guy next to me started up a conversation with me which was equally uncomfortable for me.(don't talke to me, I'm nude) LOL. I didn't get up to Pee the whole time and believe me I was in a lot of pain. But you know what? in the end, it was a great experience, and I am glad we went. We are going back to CSS Sept 5-10 2009 cant wait and we will spend the entire time at the AU Naturel Beach. It really did help me to lose my inhibitions. I hope not to hide off to the side this time.

    Go have fun enjoy...
    So to add to my story, since were going back in September we decided to go to a nude campground here at home to start tanning for our vacation. It was great. We lounged around in the water almost all day and had a picnic lunch on the beach. I am really not minding this at all. Now I am wicked excited to go to CSS in Sept

  24. #24

    Default

    Thanks for sharing that story! That was hilarious - and I could see me in your husband's shoes. I'll keep bugging my wife and then she's going to say "let's go" just to shut me up and I'll have to go through with it just to save face.Will we men ever learn?? - chuck -

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by driveinduo View Post
    We are going to cti for the second time. My boyfriend would love to spend time on the island. I do not have anywhere near a perfect body... is there a variety of people or will i feel very out of place??
    Go ahead and try it. By the time you've been there for a while, you won't give a damn. Perfect bodies are the exception, not the rule.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •