Default Just need an answer....

Please....I would like to know if anyone knows if couples decided to do non-smoking rooms even on balconies. I'm getting ready to book flights for our dec. trip to cti and it would make a differece to us since my hubby is a smoker. I have been watching the board for any updates on this issue and I haven't seen anything. I even tried to post a question on this issue several days ago and I have'nt seen it yet, so I'm trying again. Thanks for any info I can get.

Nothing has been done regarding having non smoking rooms or balconies at Couples resorts other then having the survey on this message board.

Simple. Just call the 800 number for Couples, and ask....

I can't speak for managment, but as far as I know there has been no decision made concerning smoking. There definitly would be a post right at the top of the board, and there has not been.

We will be at CTI in a littl over 3 1/2 days. If there is any information about smoking policy, I will post while I am there.

Richie

Thanks for your help, and I did think about calling the resort but was'nt sure who to talk to. I will also give it a try. Crabracer thank you for any info you get, have a great trip I can hardly wait for my turn. I'm glad summer will be here soon maybe it will help time go by better.

GREAT question..The keg was opened a few days ago and WE NEED AN ANSWER.

Hugs

We were at CTI in March and CSS in April no issues smoking on the balcony. Everywhere else please just take the time to consider others. One thing I noted at both CTI and CSS was that there were not too many places to put out butts when walking. Even in the lobby - they should put some discreet ashtrays here and there.