Default Newbie's leaving for CSA in 5 days! Looking for drink and food ideas!

Hi there! My hubby and my vacation is fast approaching. This is our first vacation and first all inclusive. We are going to CSA 14-21st and I am hoping to look for insight from others. I love fruity drinks and sweet drinks and looking for any suggestions ( i would like to try different ones), also I have read about a few god eats( right now they escape my memory). Both my hubby are planning to use the gym. I have read to book the cruises ASAP and Feathers. Any other insights?
    I am looking forward to a break away from the kids and want to get the most out of our trip( could be the last for another 17 yrs.lol) Both hubby and I are in our mid 30's and enjoy dancing, socializing, working out, and both need a break!

thanks Rebecca

They have a drink of the day everyday that is usually very good, so definitely try them! Also recommend the hummingbird (of course), and the Cool Breeze. Rum Punch is also a favorite of ours. As far as food, we love the jerk chicken and the nachos at the Cabana Grill, and the Snapper sandwich is also wonderful there. But we have gone two years in a row and can't remember a bad meal at any of the restaurants! You're going to love it so much Rebecca. It is a paradise.

For a frozen drink, try "Purple Rain".

For a non-frozen drink, try "Moody Blue".

Then try something else. And something else. You'll find a fave!!

So, after you workout at the amazing sports center, grab some stuffed french toast and delicious coffee and break even on your workout. Then head to the beach and start your day off with a Dirty Banana - what - it's a fruit for breakfast. After that, just let the servers or bartenders make you their special... everything is sweet and good - oh, so good. At night, head to the martini bar and enjoy the best espresso martini you will ever have -anywhere. I'm salivating just thinking about them. And make sure to visit the piano bar... great times. Everything is wonderful there. Tip... go on a the welcome tour on your first day there - it makes the trip. Enjoy... I have to wait another 48 days.

Default you got it figured out

the only otherthing I would suggest if you havn't done already is sign up for the Romance Rewards on here. You won't get any of the freebies but it will allow you to pre checkin on this site up to 3 days ahead and it also gives you the option of doing the trading resorts option, thats what were doing the next time we go.
    have fun!!

We just got back from our 1st stay there and all I will say is book feathers and lemongrass when you arrive or early the next day. We sampled all the restaurants and where very happy. The entrance to the Palms has menus displayed for Feathers,Patios,Palms,Lemongras,so you can see whats cooking, and its all good. The friday night beach buffet is a must as are all the buffets. The piano bar at 9:00 in the great house is a load of fun and afterward you can step right into the Aura nightclub for your dancing pleasure,and the entertainment staff will make sure you have a great time..Enjoy your week because by the time you leave you will be planning your return trip,, we are. Have fun..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Quote Originally Posted by Busyparents View Post
    Hi there! My hubby and my vacation is fast approaching. This is our first vacation and first all inclusive. We are going to CSA 14-21st and I am hoping to look for insight from others. I love fruity drinks and sweet drinks and looking for any suggestions ( i would like to try different ones),
    thanks Rebecca
    ...You will fall in love with "Hummingbirds".

Quote Originally Posted by kbrennan1018 View Post
    They have a drink of the day everyday that is usually very good, so definitely try them! Also recommend the hummingbird (of course), and the Cool Breeze. Rum Punch is also a favorite of ours. As far as food, we love the jerk chicken and the nachos at the Cabana Grill, and the Snapper sandwich is also wonderful there. But we have gone two years in a row and can't remember a bad meal at any of the restaurants! You're going to love it so much Rebecca. It is a paradise.
    We have never had a bad meal. It gets really repetitious after a few days, I wish they would cycle the menus daily at some of the restaurants, but we have never had a bad meal.