Default Party at Our Room

Just kidding----My wife is out shopping for groceries for the the kids and would shoot me for even saying that. One more sleep and we are up at 4 am for the airport. Having said that, when we were there in 06 we met so many wonderful people, including the staff. We can't wait to see and meet all the wonderful folks that will be there when we are.

My wife is not a hugger person (except me and the kids) but she has said she will give Tommywommy a few because he seems so nice. Salty Dogs Indeeeed!!

We are so excited and not sure how much we will be sleeping tonite. So many of our friends and family have visited the couples.com website and have been calling all day wishing us a Happy 25 years together.

With four kids, two just out of college and two about to go, we are so much looking forward to next part of our life together...soon to be empty nesters and great kids to boot.

I even told her that any of my spa time is hers...massage(s), pedicures, whatever she wants because she is the best wife and mother that anybody could ever ask for.

that is so sweet - but maybe you could have a couples message. Pay the extra money and have it in the treehouse. It is great. Hubby and I did that last Dec, going to take the time to do again this Dec. have a wonderful vacation and happy 25th

Aww you are soo sweet! Congrats to you two!.... my husband and I are going to celebrate our anniversary there july 25th-30th. its our first time there...hope we love it

Quote Originally Posted by cystal83 View Post
    Aww you are soo sweet! Congrats to you two!.... my husband and I are going to celebrate our anniversary there july 25th-30th. its our first time there...hope we love it
    You WILL love it. I was so worried when we went for the first time last year and especially after reading this message board for 6 months...so afraid there was no way it could be as good as everyone said.....well it wasn't....it was SO much better it was unbelieveable. We didn't do a whole lot when we were there but relax but it was wonderful. Have fun and Happy Anniversary!