Default First visit to CSA .........WOW..

We just got back from our first vacation in 23 years and Couples Swept Away was the absolute best. The people,the property,everything turned out better then expected.

I need to mention a few people that made our stay more memorable.
    At the sundown bar we found Delroy and Martino, they served drinks with style and always wore big smiles, Lesa at Patios went above the call while serving us our dinner which was outstanding by the way. Terrecia took care of our room and when she was done it was spotless. U.C. at the piano bar is a must see.

The guys at the watersports office do a great job, if you are a bit nervous about taking a hobie cat out on your own they say no problem mon I will take you out for a great time. So many other people also made our stay unforgettable, Darren, Oneal, Obrian, Nicholas,Stacy,and many more that I did not remember to write down there names.. Will we be going back? ABSOLUTELY.
    ARE WE THERE YET??

Great review!!

We have just returned from our honeymoon at Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica. EVERYTHING was fantastic, the staff, food, choice of food and entertainment was way beyond our expectation. We fell in love with Couples Swept Away and Jamaica,,we will return.