Default Dilema? repeaters dinner or beach party?

Could you all help me? I love to eat ! I don't know if we should attend the repeaters dinner Mon. night at CTI or the beach party? Anyone have any advice?

Just got home and we hadn't decided until we were walking through the lobby where we were going to eat. The sky looked a little stormy so my husband said lets go to the repeaters dinner...anyway, we had the most incredible meal (lobster & filet) and got to sit w/Maxin. The soup was outstanding, the company was fantastic and I would say it was one of the highlights of our vacation! You can always hit the show after dinner, but to really get to enjoy a meal with the staff is something I think I will always remember! Have a great time

Have you ever been to the Repeater's Dinner? If not, go to the dinner. Then check out the beach party after the dinner. No problem, mon!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I personally love the Repeaters dinner. They make you feel special and the chefs go out of their way to prepare a fabulous dinner.

Go the Repeaters dinner. You'll get a spectacular meal, meet the wonderful staff, and be answering this type of post in a similar manner after you come back. The Repeaters dinner is truly a special event, one that honors both you, as a returning guest, and Couples as the finest resort the Caribbean has to offer.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Repeaters dinner for sure - then go over to the each party.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your advice!

We thoroughly enjoyed the beach party and the repeaters dinner at CN this past April. The food was amazing at both. We are not looking forward to making this choice when we go to CTI in September. Seandymon, any chance Couples would consider switching one of the events to another night so repeaters can enjoy both?

I am pretty sure that the repeaters dinner is over before the show starts so you could do both. The show was a lot of fun, our last night there so it was like a farewell party to us.

Quote Originally Posted by The2ofus View Post
    We thoroughly enjoyed the beach party and the repeaters dinner at CN this past April. The food was amazing at both. We are not looking forward to making this choice when we go to CTI in September. Seandymon, any chance Couples would consider switching one of the events to another night so repeaters can enjoy both?
    YES YES YES - Please stop the conflict between the repeaters dinner and the beach party at CTI!!!!!!! Pretty PLEASE
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default Repeaters dinner vs. Beach Party

Each is special in its own way. Unfortunately when we were at CTI in April the Beach Party concluded as the Repeaters Dinner was finishing. The Dinner was great but we looked forward to the Beach Party because we enjoyed it so much when we were at CSS. I second the need for CTI to switch one or the other to another night to remove the conflict. How 'bout it Randymon?

Bart and Bug

I've been to the repeater's dinner once (6 years ago). The dinner was fabulous and the wine was better than even the wine at the reservations restaurants. But the best part was the conversation around the table. My wife and I were repeaters, but we were still pretty new to travel in the Caribbean. We not only learned a lot about Couples from more experienced travellers, we learned a lot about other destinations in the Caribbean. I'd give up just about any other meal at Couples to attend the repeater's dinner.

Not a big fan of the beach party as we go to be with each other and aren't big on table sharing. We'll never miss a repeater's dinner.

Go to the beach party, the repeaters dinner is not that great, at least at CSA. It is too loud to chat with the staff, and takes hours.

We went to the repeaters dinner and enjoyed it but when the dinner was over we missed most of the beach party. It sure would be nice if they could have the repeaters dinner and beach party on different nights.

Default I say Beach Party

I know I'm going against the norm here & we've never been to the CTI - Just CN & CSA & CSS but I'd say go to the beach party. We don't really enjoy the repeaters dinner enough to miss the beach party but that's just us. We'd 10X rather be in a pair or shorts eating on the beach than dressed up eating inside. It all drags on a little bit too much for us. It's nice, don't get me wrong, but we prefer the beach type activities.
    Julie

we are also leaving on a fri this year and will miss lobster nite wish it was still on thurs, but it is a really big bummer having to choose between the repeaters dinner and the beach party seeing as we enjoy them both so much!!!