Default Beach in front of CN

We are staying at CSA for three days. We tried without luck to get into CN where my friend is getting married. CSA also was booked except for three days. Anyways, the remainder of the trip we will be staying at the Riu Tropical Palace which I understand is by CN. I am wondering if my friend and I will be able to meet on the beach for a possible walk along the beach one of the mornings, or if the beach is off limits completely in front of CN to walk along? I feel like from what I read in reviews that you can walk a far ways along the beach in front of the different resorts, but just wanting confirmation.

Thank You!

You can walk the beach in front of Couples Negril, with or without your friend.

The guardsman may, however, prevent you from going off the beach front up into Couples property.

The "R" resort you're staying in is next door to CN (there is another one at the far end of bloody bay).

First of all my sympathies for not being able to stay at Couples for your entire vacation!

It'd be interesting if you'd post a review upon your return!

We were just at CN last month and you can definitely walk the entire beach from end to end, in front of all the four resorts on Bloody Bay. You and your friend will be able to meet up no problem. Enjoy!

Riu Tropical Bay is right next door to CN. The beach is free to walk but I'm sure the guards at CN or Riu would not allow you go into the resort to visit but you certainly should be able to meet and walk the beach together. You might want to consider meeting at Office of Nature for lunch.

CN is on Bloody Bay which is a public beach. What this means is that anyone can walk along the shoreline of the beach no matter which resort it is in front of. So you and your friend will be able to walk the beach together. You just won't be able to go onto CN's property or her on your resort's property, but the shoreline is fine.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

You will absolutely be able to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by InPink View Post
    We are staying at CSA for three days. We tried without luck to get into CN where my friend is getting married. CSA also was booked except for three days. Anyways, the remainder of the trip we will be staying at the Riu Tropical Palace which I understand is by CN. I am wondering if my friend and I will be able to meet on the beach for a possible walk along the beach one of the mornings, or if the beach is off limits completely in front of CN to walk along? I feel like from what I read in reviews that you can walk a far ways along the beach in front of the different resorts, but just wanting confirmation.

Thank You!
    ....The beach is public, and people stroll the entire beach from all 3 resorts. No problem. There IS a security guard at the border of each resort who may ask you where you are from. Also, I believe Couples will get you a "Resort Pass" that will allow a visit.

Thanks so much everyone for confirming that we would indeed be able to walk the beach together. That would be something nice to do in the morning or evening. I am bummed too that we can't stay at CN or CSA for the whole stay, but so excited we at least got in for a few days at CSA and I call everyday in case there may be a cancellation for some reason and we could stay the whole time. We have a pass to go over to CN on the day of the wedding so that will be nice. I knew we wouldn't be able to go onto each others resort properties otherwise but then thought about the beach and how that would be nice to walk along at some point to chat.

Thanks so much! One week!!! (Also I will definately review!)