Default Been to CSS would like to try another resort??????

Good day! Me and my hubby went to CSS last Jan. for our honeymoon and had a wonderful time. Could not have asked for a better vacation!! He has been in Iraq for the past year and is coming home in a couple of months. We want to return to couples, but thought we might try another resort. I have researched and keep coming back to CSS. We want privacy, the ability to eat where we want..when we want, snorkeling, and again...lots of privacy!! Does anyone have a recommendation for us?????

Shelby we are thinking about trying CSS. We have been to CN three times and love it. Great food and beautiful beach with plenty of room. You will just have to see the sunset for yourself. What are some strong points about CSS?

If CSS keeps calling to you, then I'd say go with that. We love CSA, and although we're typically pretty adventuresome when it comes to trying new things, we haven't yet been able to bring ourselves to try any of the other Couples Resorts. Sometimes when you've found the best, it doesn't make sense to try the rest!!

But if you want a terrific beach area and still the ability to have privacy, then CSA would be a great place to try (plus at CSA you also get to do the Cat Cruise, which is a blast). My SO and I aren't very social on vacation, and we've never found anyone to be intrusive, and have really felt like we're in our own fantasy world while at CSA.

Thanks to you and your husband for your service!!

Try CTI.

You've described all four of the Couples resorts. Why not try the Negril side of the island and go to CN or CSA. Both are on famous 7 Mile Beach.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Ok, considering the fact we are at CSS right now and have been here twice in 7 weeks my advice is to stick with CSS, we absolutely love it here. We went to CSA in December and while we loved the beach we love CSS so much more and for so many reasons, not the least of which is the staff!
    (Karen&Paul)

It depends really on what you enjoyed most about CSS. If it is the AN experience IMHO no others compare, food choices and room service no others compare. Beach Negril hands down, what made you fall in love with CSS?

We have been to CTI (nice rooms newer - though not a big deal to us although without a fridge not so sure I would have been so happy). Nice to have the option of having a drink before dinner and afterwards.

CN we loved the beach and staff. AN you have to be comfortable not an issue for us. We will return.

All in all go where you heart tugs you most and trust it, for us it is CSS. It is when we always feel we are really back "home".

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    Shelby we are thinking about trying CSS. We have been to CN three times and love it. Great food and beautiful beach with plenty of room. You will just have to see the sunset for yourself. What are some strong points about CSS?
    So much to say about CSS, great food, entertainment everynight, the rooms are great, we had an one bedroom ocean view and it was so peaceful. The staff was always pleasant and we never had a problem getting into any of the restaurants or partake in any of the water activities.

Our first Couples love was CN, 06/07 then we decided to muster up our adventurous side and try something new, and we tried CSS in 08 and are returning to CSS in 5 days... Having said that, we were very torn this trip.

Bloody Bay is incredible! CN is incredible! We keep saying if we could take CSS and plop it on CN's beach with CN's pool along with Otaheite, perfection you would have.

If you want to try something new, try the other side of the island and CN. Be prepared for different, but wonderful in it's own right!