Default CSA or CSS or CTI

My husband and I are looking for a quick getaway, probably 3-4 nights. I was wondering which of the 3 places (CSA, CSS, CTI) is best? or how they differ? We are both young in our early 30s. Any advice would be great. Thanks

Each of the properties are unique in their own way. So depending on what is important to you will help you determine which resort is 'best' for you.

Just a quick glance:

CTI ~ Is a hotel style resort. It is on a small private beach. You have the catamaran cruise, horseback riding and Dunn's River Falls all included in your stay. There is a private island available for nude sunbathing.

CSS ~ Is laid out on many acres with winding pathways all throughout the resort with little hidden surprises along the way. The resort is lush with beauty every corner you turn. CSS is also on a small private beach. Dunn's River Falls in included in your stay. CSS has a private beach with grill and pool available for nude sunbathing. This beach is completely separate from the main beach. You won't find it if you don't go looking for it.

CSA ~ Is also laid out across many acres, but without all the stairs like CSS. It is on lovely lush grounds similar to CSS. CSA is on Long Bay which is a portion of the famous 7 Mile Beach. You are able to walk the beach for miles and stop along the way at different restaurants as well as craft markets. CSA includes the catamaran cruise in your stay. There is no nude sunbathing at CSA.

All three are outstanding resorts. It just depends on what you are looking for as to which one is right for you.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come