Thread: Traffic at CSA

Hybrid View

Default Traffic at CSA

hi, v.close to booking our honeymoon (april 2010). all 4 couples look beautiful in their own unique way but my heart is drawn to CSA - the only nagging worry i have is the impact the thru road/local traffic may have? Can anyone reassure me/advise?! Thanks

If you are drawn to CSA then you must go there.....it is fate. The road noise, if any, won't bother you. If you are in a room near the road just close your bathroom window and door. With the fan and a/c on you will never know you are near a road.

We love CSA and you will too. CSA ROCKS!!!

We always stay in the Atrium rooms and have never been bothered by road noise at CSA. Go where your heart is calling you. CSA is amazing. Have a happy honeymoon in paradise.

The tree frogs do a great job of drowning out any other noise. To drown out the tree frogs I suggest several Pina Colada with VX float or Jack Daniels and Coke. Worked for me, some nights I could not even hear myself think lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ETF View Post
    The tree frogs do a great job of drowning out any other noise. To drown out the tree frogs I suggest several Pina Colada with VX float or Jack Daniels and Coke. Worked for me, some nights I could not even hear myself think lol.
    That's Awesome!!!
    -Otter,

I agree with Margi. The only time you will even notice the road is when you are crossing it to go to the spa or gym facilities. If you are very active, this may be once a day. Otherwise, you won't even know that it is there! And no worries about crossing the road either...there are guards to assist you!

And yes, CSA ROCKS!!!

I agree that if CSA is calling you to try it - it's our favorite! However, if you stay in a Garden Verandah Suite you will hear the road noise even with the window closed. We have stayed in this category twice - the 1st floor is not as bad as the 3rd since there is a buffer on the ground between the road and the rooms. I am NOT a light sleeper and I could hear the noise every night. Did it ruin my vacation? Of course not but now we just book different categories.

Quote Originally Posted by No1conner View Post
    However, if you stay in a Garden Verandah Suite you will hear the road noise even with the window closed. We have stayed in this category twice - the 1st floor is not as bad as the 3rd since there is a buffer on the ground between the road and the rooms. I am NOT a light sleeper and I could hear the noise every night.
    I disagree. We stayed in the 3rd floor GVS and we heard very little road noise. We had our bathroom window closed & our patio doors open most of the time we were in our room. We didn't have any problems.

Thanks for all your replies, we have booked to go to CSA! Couples first timers and cant wait!

Yea for you Lou25. You are going to love CSA. Have a blast.

Default Welcome to CSA!

You will love it at CSA! We've stayed in the Beachfront/Ocean Verandah Suites and never heard any street noise at all. And, if you are interested in meeting other couples, check out the message board of "meet up at Couples Swept Away" and we have a Team CSA that will be there in April 2010. It is a fun group that gets together for drinks and dinner at some point, and everyone is so very nice! It's a great way to have some company for a night!

which GVS has the least amount of noise? We were hoping to get a side room (w/the shutters) but I didn't realize that it'd be noisy. bummer.. i was really excited. I am a very light sleeper. suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by lovin'lagers View Post
    which GVS has the least amount of noise? We were hoping to get a side room (w/the shutters) but I didn't realize that it'd be noisy. bummer.. i was really excited. I am a very light sleeper. suggestions??
    Same as before, Pina Colada with a VX float and JD and coke. However, for Light Sleepers tell them to go easy on the coke

ETF

We stayed in the ofvs and didn't hear any road noise at all. My parents stayed in the atrium suites...couldn't hear the road noise there either, but the frog noises may have drowned that out

Don't worry about it. I remember fretting over every little detail like that. All worries melt away once you get there! CSA ROCKS!!!

As was posted above, keep the small window in the bathroom closed.If you use the ac, it will help even more.We didn't use the ac at night because we like the fresh air and like to keep the verandah doors open.Maybe it was all the sun and fun and drinks but I have never had a problem sleeping at CSA.We have stayed in gvs twice and would'nt hesitate to book it again.

Quote Originally Posted by lovin'lagers View Post
    We were in a garden verandah one of the end rooms with the shutters and when in the room with the A/C on we didn't notice any road noise in the room only when out on the balcony and it wasn't bothersome at all. Go for the garden verandah and request an end unit they are great and unless you are extremely sensative to a tiny bit of road noise on your balcony you will be good to go.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Alright-- that makes me feel a bit better Thanks! I'm not sure why I'm looking at the little things - I'm usually an extremely relaxed 'go with the flow' type of gal. Wedding stress possibly?

lovinlagers, No worries,Swept Away will knock your socks off,Man I wish I was going!

I've stayed at CSA twice with one time right next to the road. I never noticed any road noise. However, if you are concerned, take a white noise machine (I take one of these whenever I travel, just in case). My wife and I are heading back to CSA next March for the third time. Counting the days!

We just got back a few days ago from CSA. We were married there on July 15th. It was the BEST!!! You will love CSA! We stayed in a Greathouse Verandah Suite and did not hear any road noise at all. Don't think twice, just book it!!!

Hi.

We´re first timers, too. In a little over 2 weeks we´ll start the 12 and a half hours journey.
    Booked a garden view for 2 weeks.

I´m sure this will be a great holiday, can´t wait!

Thomas