Default CTI - DAMION on the Island

Does anyone know if Damion, the island bartender is still at CTI. You know how it goes...I recently heard that someone else heard , that someone else thought they saw (blah blah blah) that he was no longer at CTI.
    Anyway, I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that may have been on the island or just at CTI in general that may have some first hand, reliable information on this. If he is not there, does anyone know where he might be? We return on June 5th and I have somethings for his baby daughter. I would love to be able to get them to him. Thanks y'all!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

He was there in December but not sure if he is still there.

Hope he is still at CTI, he is a great bar tender and keeps everyone in line on the island.
    Irie Mon

They often rotate the bartenders around Damion was there in January but not always on the island. He worked the Piano Bar a couple of evenings. He showed us pictures of his baby girl - very sweet.

He was bartending at CTI in March, but he never worked out on the island during the week I was there.

tall, skinny Damion?! yes, he was there in March!
    He is our favorite!

When we were there last November the bartender duties were divided among sereral people. Damion was only out there maybe 2 days.

We were there this past week, and Damion is at CTI. He was not out on the isle however. He was scheduled all last week at the Piano Bar and Main Bar. We had a great time visiting with him, and he's doing great.

Sorry to hijack the thread but, does anyone know if Tehran (sp?) is still there? He was with water sports and was often the one to give us the boat ride to the island last May. Very nice guy and my wife loved his accent.

Glad Damion is still there, hopefully he'll be shifted back to the island this May!

Yay that he's still there. Boo...hiss...snarl that he's not on the island. It will be so good to see him either way!!

Sandan- Yes Teran is still at watersports.
    Also, a friend who is still at CTI at present said that Damion was the bartender on the isle on Wednesday. He's out there periodically- rotated between the isle, piano bar, and main bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudwatcher View Post
    Also, a friend who is still at CTI at present said that Damion was the bartender on the isle on Wednesday. He's out there periodically- rotated between the isle, piano bar, and main bar.
    Thanks Cloudwatcher! It really is the staff that help make Couples what it is for so many of us. Without them, it would stiff be a great vacation, it just wouldn't be home.

Thanks to all for your replies. We always look forward to seeing Damion. If he is on the island, that is great, but the most important thing to us is that we can find him somewhere around CTI.

50 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Default Damion Working on the Island Full Time at CTI?

Does anyone have an update on this?
    Damion makes the island at CTI perfect. He was no longer FT on the Island during our annual trip this past July (just filled in a day or so).
    I wrote Couples after the visit and am so hoping this has been changed back.
    Does anyone have what I hope is a good update on this?
    Also, anyone going soon Please tell him Vince & Maria say hello and send our best!!

Thanks.
    Mi love fi binaked inna Jamaica
    (Patois for: I Love To Be Naked in Jamaica / At the island or SSB Mon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudwatcher View Post
    This is about right. Kimoni does some shifts over there now, and they rotate out bars at night, too.

We just booked our Secret Rendezvous trip and have our fingers crossed that we will get an awesome room and awesome resorts. I know that everyone has their own expectations of what make a wonderful trip for them. I want a combination of relaxation, entertainment and FUN! FUN! FUN!.
    We shall be traveling Nov 13-18. I don hope that is enough time for us to enjoy everything.

In august, Damion was on the Island for 5 of the 7 days we were there, with one day off and one night at the main bar.

Hope Damion and his PRECIOUS daughter are still doing well. Anyone who reads this and travels to CTI in the near future, please relay our best thoughts, hugs, and well wishes to Damion. A big thanks to all from Billy and Audra
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CTI June 4-15, 2012