Default CSS-African American

Will we be the only ones on the AN beach at CSS? I'm so used to this occurance and I was wondering from past guests if it is different at CSS...Trust me I don't care either way, but I would like to think that I'm not the only one who likes the A/N from time to time. One more thing, will I be able to go to Sunset Beach by myself i.e. if my GF is still sleeping in the morning and I want to take a early morning dip? Thanks for your time.

I only can speak from my experience, but during our last 5 or so trips to various resorts, I have never seen an African American on the nude side. During our last trip, my wife was at the spa for a while and I was at the pool and it was no big deal.

You will not be the only one at SSB. We just got back and there were around 20-30 people at most times on the beach and in the pool. And yes there was one or two African American couples there too. Relax, have fun and tell Jheanel (bartender) and Andy (cook) that Jeff and Mandy says hi!
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Just depends on who is staying at the resort that week but we have seen black couples at Sunset Beach just about everytime we have gone. Last trip we ran into a couple there on a day pass looking for Sunset Beach and we showed them where is was and had a very nice conversation with them. Everyone is welcome at Sunset Beach you'll love it!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Quote Originally Posted by traveladdict View Post
    Will we be the only ones on the AN beach at CSS? I'm so used to this occurance and I was wondering from past guests if it is different at CSS...Trust me I don't care either way, but I would like to think that I'm not the only one who likes the A/N from time to time. One more thing, will I be able to go to Sunset Beach by myself i.e. if my GF is still sleeping in the morning and I want to take a early morning dip? Thanks for your time.
    TRavel let see if we can answer your question thru math
    take CN approx 200 rooms ( 200 couples) not exactly sure but lets say on average 10% of the resort uses the AN beach ( 20 couples) African americans make up about 13% of the population
    Using straight math- 13% of 200 is approx 26 couples 20% of that is approx 5 couples. I do not recall seeing 20-26 african american couples at a given couples resort in our trips ... So with that said if the number of African american couples is more like 5-6 the 20% of 5-6 would be you and you lady
    Randy can you provide some metric on the number of african american who on average stay at a couples so traveladdict can back into the numbers respectively enjoy

Your color doesn't matter - bring it on. I always spend a few hours AN without my hubby and it doesn't cause any issues for anyone and I doubt highly you being alone would either. As you know once you spend a day or so people will "get to know you" and your being alone for awhile won't be a big deal.

Great! Thanks again everyone for your replies. one more month!!!!

At any Couples Resort color is like age. It doesn't matter.

You are a paying guest and you are entitled just like anyone else to use the features of the resort.

Take your morning dip while the GF sleeps and enjoy.

It is your vacation so enjoy it!

Can't answer your question, but my hubby and I will be representing the mixed-race population at CSS on SSB come October (if we can get up the courage), and we're pretty sure we'll be the only ones. We also feel most comfortable when there's a good mix of different ethnicities, and although I don't remember seeing many (or any) Asian or Hispanic or multiracial guests we have always felt comfortable. No worries!

You need to ask the King: It dont matter if you are black or white. I'm brown but I like to refer myself as Golden.

On a more serious note we met a nice Couple from Washington, he was African American and she was North American. They we having a great a time at CSS Sunset Beach, they were having drinks, jumping in the pool, having lunch and she even got a nice painted drawing on her back.

Enjoy your time there!

I have seen African American in AN at CTI/CSS this year and at other resorts last year. Do not worry.

We are an A-A couple also but it's Jamaica -- we are coming to chill and don't matter who is ready to chill with us as long as they like sunshine, water and good food & drink

Skin color shouldn't matter anywhere...we're all Jamericans.

That's the cool part about A/N at Couples. People are the least judgmental of any I've ever met - age, race, body type... It doesn't matter.

I know people are most comfortable when they're with people like themselves. But you'll find the people you meet ARE just like you - except for maybe age, race, body type...

My hubby and I are AA and we have been to CSS and CTI and we always go to the au naturel side. We are usually the only AA couple when we go, but we have SOOOO much fun! It really doesn't matter, especially when EVERYONE is naked. Race really isn't a factor, which is why we love it! And we have met some GREAT friends!!

no worries on SSB for sure! The only thing I would say is that before one of you goes alone to SSB you should go together a couple of times. After that, you will be known and no one will care if one of you go alone for a bit while your mate is out doing something else. Have fun and don't worry about anything else except relaxing and enjoying each other!

Default CSS-African American

My wife and I found that it did not matter. In fact we spent more time on SSB and in the pool than we did on the textile side. My wife enjoyed it much more than I expected!! Its the only beach she wants to go to because of its serenity and the people are so much more.......

Default CsS-African American

We'll be at CSS in October and it will be our 2nd trip, our 1st trip was our honeymoon in May. SSB is the best and my wife enjoyed the beach more than I thought she should..and yes we were the only AA's on the beach, but honestly everyone is so nice you really don't think about it. It's a much nicer beach and we ended up spending more time on SSB than the textile beach...my wife had no objections. Have Fun and relax your going to have a great time.