Default First timers booked CN June18-25

Will June ever get here!!!!! Debbie and I will be at CN june 18th-25th. Hoping to see someone from the message board there. If you have booked around that time let us know. Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Debbie-n-Randy

Hey Randy ~ Head on over to the "Meet-Up at Couples" thread (at the top of the page just under the pictures) and you can select CN and then check for threads when others will be there. I'm sure you will hit gold! Congrats on booking CN, it is one of our favorites. You will have a fabulous time.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by randy-n-debbie View Post
    Will June ever get here!!!!! Debbie and I will be at CN june 18th-25th. Hoping to see someone from the message board there. If you have booked around that time let us know. Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Debbie-n-Randy
    im a big fat man i cant wait to see debbie on the nude beach.just kidding debbie see u in june.
    Last edited by pat@cheryl; April 14th, 2010 at 12:51 PM.

Randy and Debbie - be excited- be very excited! I still smile when I think of our first trip to CN and it was in June like you. You are in for the time of your life! We are going back fot trip #6.

thanks jimnmariann. we are getting excited. We have been to the all-inclusives in cancun and are very excited about trying some place different. From everything we are reading on here i know we have made the right decision.