Default Question Regarding Blocks vs. Buildings?

We are going to Sans Souci this Dec. - I looked at the resort map - and I just can't figure out how to read it correctly - example: Block D - when looking at the map it appears like there is 4 buildings in this Block and something long in between them? Can someone explain how to read this?
    Just when I look at it, it appears like there are 4 buildings - with 2 behind the first 2 - just wondering how the building in behind see any of the ocean?
    Thanks,

Hoping someone could answer this stupid question for me

I haven't found a good copy of a map that is labeled yet. All of the ones I have seen are hard to read. Hopefully someone helps you out because I would like to know about this too now.

BTW I hate that they are called blocks. It sounds like a prison!

We were at CSS last January. Block D is really just one building. It is the closest building to the cliffs. In fact, each "block" represents one building. We stayed in Block B, which was one long building with 3 stories.

Thanks, Melody for your reply.
    We will hope that someone lets us know

Default CSS Map

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    I haven't found a good copy of a map that is labeled yet. All of the ones I have seen are hard to read. Hopefully someone helps you out because I would like to know about

Here is a link to a PDF map that was posted on here a while back.
    Hopefully by zooming in you can make out the detail.

Good luck,
    Token

REH and melody - We just came back from the best holiday we have ever had, and our second trip to CSS. We were there in the first week of Feb, and loved it so much, we went back for the first week of April. It is by far the most beautiful, romantic resort we have ever been to, with a staff that is second to none. We had a hard time saying goodbye this time, and started looking for deals for next winter to get us back there. You will love it!!

Block D is all one building. On the map, it is showing the roofs of each of the penthouse suites that are on the top of D. It's a difficult map to picture the resort from because it's 2 dimensional, but the resort is built on different levels. If you e-mail us, we can answer any questions you might have, and we'll try to scan the map, and send it to you, it might be a better copy than the one you have.

Here's our e-mail address pellis4@cogeco.ca
    Karen and Paul
    (Karen&Paul)

D Block is two buildings with a walk way between. I've attached a photo of me standing outside the entrance to D5 and 6 (D5 is a veranda suite, D6 is an ocean with balcony) We had a great view of the ocean and the resort from D6, although our balcony was small - about the same size as those in A and B blocks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

A great big thank you to each and everyone of you for replying. Now I get it, thanks.