Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default CSS Photos 2-10 Apr

We're back from our second trip to Sans Souci, even better than the first in February. We stayed in the Roger Moore Penthouse Suite this time around, beautiful views! Here are some pictures, enjoy!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...d=984136008703

Hopefully this link works.
    Last edited by KarenON; April 13th, 2010 at 04:43 PM.
    (Karen&Paul)

I tried to see your pictures. The response was photos unavailable. Could you please try to re post.
    Looking forward to seeing your CSS pictures

i'm not sure if it's just me, but I'm having problems with the link you posted. I really wanted to look at your pictures, too, to help my Couples Eve go faster!!! just a heads up.

I know the Kodakgallery site was down this morning, but I can view them now, if there are more problems let me know and I'll try to repost.
    (Karen&Paul)

GREAT photos. We're leaving for CSS in 26 days. Our first time. Looks great.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Hi Karen. Beautiful photos again. We were thinking of you guys a couple weeks ago. We are so jealous! When are you going back for a 3rd?
    Cathy and Jim

Thanks for sharing! Gorgeous pictures!!

You want pics? I got 'em. Just pick a link below to view photos from our 2008 and 2009 stays at CSS. We leave for our third visit on 4/16, my camera is charged and ready not to mention my brain :-).

Miscellaneous CSS Photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/ajrily/J...eat=directlink
    ###
    CSS Critters: http://picasaweb.google.com/ajrily/J...eat=directlink
    ###
    CSS Flowers and Trees: http://picasaweb.google.com/ajrily/J...eat=directlink
    ###
    CSS Sunsets: http://picasaweb.google.com/ajrily/J...eat=directlink
    ###
    CSS Saxman (Clive Johnson): http://picasaweb.google.com/ajrily/T...eat=directlink

Quote Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
    Hi Karen. Beautiful photos again. We were thinking of you guys a couple weeks ago. We are so jealous! When are you going back for a 3rd?
    Cathy and Jim
    Thanks Cathy and Jim! We just got back Sunday and can't wait for trip number 3 but not sure yet when it will be, maybe over Christmas/New Years! Are you both going back next winter?
    (Karen&Paul)

Love your pictures, thanks so much for sharing. We are on the countdown, 14 days and first time.

Can't wait!!

Carol and Alan

Thanks for sharing your photos - they were beautiful and brought back memories of our trip to CSS last April. We're headed back to CN for a return trip next week, but your photos reminded me that we need to try to get back to CSS again soon!

Ditto what Carol and Alan said. Wonderful pics!

10 more days for us and now that it is closer, I am beginning to feel excited about getting away for a romantic week with my husband in such a gorgeous setting!

We have booked a penthouse and I hope that our view is as beautiful as yours was.

We are meeting friends from Kingston that we met when we came to Negril in April 2009. They will be there for a couple of days when we get there and I am looking forward to meeting up with Bonnie and Mike. And Tommywommy had better leave a hug or two there for us when we arrive. Sorry we will just miss him by one day.

KruznSusan and Stan
    CSS
    April 24 - 30
    LOUISIANA

GREAT pics, Karen !! 11 more days & we'll be back at our beloved CSS. Your pics are making me even more anxious to get back there !!

Jackie
    p.s. did you figure out where all the Penthouse suites are ??

Thanks for sharing your pics, Karen! I can't wait until we can go. I love your dress in pic 35

Hi Karen,

Thank u for the wonderful pictures. I felt like I was on vacation with u both. I am sooo excited and can not wait until we go to CTI 09/2011.

Karen,
    Was this just your balcony or was a shared balcony? I agree, the balcony is very big and spacious.

Fabulous photo's thank you for sharing them.

Hi Jackie, yes, we did figure out all the Penthouse suites, so now I know all their names and where they are located, lol. We actually went to peek in a few of the others as they were being cleaned. It was cool to be able to roam around the whole top floor of D block and be nosey. We were lucky to get the Roger Moore Suite as we had asked for that one.

Wileeandrr - Thanks, I bought a few new dresses before this trip.

Susan - You will have a wonderful view from whichever Penthouse Suite you end up in.

So jealous all of you still have your vacations to CSS in the near future, glad the pictures helped with the waiting! Enjoy!
    (Karen&Paul)

Hey Karen, thanks for posting your pictures. Nice finally meeting you also. We just got back 2 days ago and are already looking to book 2011. We are specifically looking at the 3rd floor in D block, funny you had the exact room we want next time.

Stacey & Peter

spice505 - Yup, that balcony was all ours!! In picture #2, you can see the lattice divider that separates our balcony from the one for the Steve McQueen suite next door. In picture #66, you can almost see the whole balcony. It ends about 8 feet to the right of where the picture is cut off. It was great to have such a wonderful balcony!!!
    (Karen&Paul)

Stacey & Peter - It was great to meet you both as well, so glad you liked CSS, it sure is a special place. I can guarantee you would love the Penthouse Suite we had in Block D, you should have mentioned it and come up for a tour!
    (Karen&Paul)

Quote Originally Posted by KarenON View Post
    We're back from our second trip to Sans Souci, even better than the first in February. We stayed in the Roger Moore Penthouse Suite this time around, beautiful views! Here are some pictures, enjoy!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...d=984136008703

Hopefully this link works.
    ....GREAT pics. We're going there for the 1st time in October.

Not sure if we will make it to CSS next winter...hoping to make it to Hawaii instead. Sure will miss Couples!

Wonderful pictures! We can't wait to see CSS April of 2011!

Karen,

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your dresses? I found a fabu one last year at Kohl's. Hoping it will fit better than ever this Aug!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast