Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    Air Jamaica was purchased by another airline. The problems that likely have you thinking twice about it occurred before the sale.

We're scheduled to fly out on the 6 am Air Jamaica flight on Friday, September 17. We're glad that the early morning flight was restored to the schedule since the sale was completed.
    Pamela where are you flying out of.... we are leaving Philly on the 10th at 6AM.....

Quote Originally Posted by scottnkim View Post
    Pamela where are you flying out of.... we are leaving Philly on the 10th at 6AM.....
    We fly out of JFK.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Default eileen11 ??'s about Toby's

I am really glad I found this tread. My husband Matt and I are doing something a little different this year. We have decided that we wanted to do more excursions on this trip. This is our plan. We arrive in MoBay on Thursday afternoon around 3:30p.m. We have Toby's booked for the first night. Friday morning we are headed to Negril. And checking into Coco La Palm for 3 nights
    Saturday we have a day trip planned to go to YS Falls and Floyd's Pelican Bar
    Sunday we are spending the day at the Cliffs.
    Even though we love Couples we just thought we would stay somewhere a little cheaper and use the money we save to do more excursions. Since we will be gone almost the entire day anyway.
    Monday we check into Couples for 4 nights,hey you have to save the best for last right.
    I know this is a lot of changing hotels and sorts. But we figure we can get the best of both worlds. We get to do the excursions we want and still be at home at CSA.
    Eileen 11 How was Toby's? Did you feel safe there? Was it clean? I have read mixed reviews about the place. Should we change to a different hotel in Mobay? Thanks in advance.
    3 months 22 days to paradise!!!
    !

We are going to stay one extra day to make up for the days spent traveling. With 8 nights instead of 7, we will at least have 7 full days. I just figured by the time you add up the taxi bill, if needed, and hotel and dinner, we are going to spend a couple hundred dollars anyway. We are going to CSS.

Glad you liked Toby's Resort. We had a room with bugs all over the place, a worm in the bathtub, the bathroom door didn't close at all, the sheets were dirty, and drug deals going on all around the so called "resort". To each his own.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2