Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Book 2011 by April 15. No Couplicious Wednesday Escape This Week

If you don't already know, our current "Early Escapes" booking window for 2011 travel ends on April 15. To ensure that our message is unobstructed, we will not be offering a CWE this week.

Book your 2011 travel by April 15. Best Rates, $500 resort credit and upgrades*.

Starting April 16, upgrades go bye-bye.

*Remember, you must book the higher applicable category to get the lower category rate. Rates reflected on our Hot Deals page already reflect the lower prices in the higher categories.

Couples Resorts

Okay. Okay... You got me. Booked CSA for 2011. I'd been meaning to do that anyway.

JEff,

when are you going?

Trying to book... website not working...

Just a thought for next year, Randymon, you may want to push the date off another week. I'm sure I'm not the only one that's reeling over the giant check we just wrote to the government. (April 15 is the tax deadline in the States.)

We're still going to book, but writing another check today hurts.

OK - I got your hint. I never booked a new vacation before I took the vacation before it.
    Irie Mon

Barry,

Day after Thanksgiving till the next Saturday is our new regular schedule. Come on out!

Mestralle,

I understand what u r saying. This promotion has been going on since January so, maybe if possible not wait until the end of promotion before booking. Also, last year's promotion for this year didn't expire until 06/2009. So, I do understand what u r saying. Why did we get a shorter time this year since last year got until 06/2009?

I am trying to book one for CSS but the buttons that say "Book Now" still don't work. I was having this trouble when I tried last week too. My browser doesn't even recognize there is a button there. It's like the buttons are just photos or part of the page. I thought it was just my browser so I tried another one and another computer, same problems there too.

If we go ahead and book tomorrow but a better deal comes along (i.e., Wednesday special), can we cancel and get the better deal and have our original deposit applied to the new reservation OR will we lose our deposit?

I booked our Nov.2011 trip (7 nights) today, but my confirmation made no mention of the $500.00 credit.Is that automatic with the 7 night booking? I did get the room upgrade.The code shown was G11A,but the promotion code is F11A. What did I do wrong?

Check out the HOT DEALS tab - the Early Escapes now says it expires June 30th! IS this true Randymon??? Can we wait until the charter flights come out in June to book for 2011 and still get the $500 resort credit?

JamaicanLove

It all depends. If you book direct with Couples, the answer is no. If you book with a good TA, the answer is no or $200. If you book online with a computer or a bad TA then the answer maybe yes. If using a TA, ask the question.
    Irie Mon

Default We're in!

OK, we are set! we will be heading to Negril in May 2011 to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary!

Last Day... I'm just sayin.

T answer some of your questions...

Melody - Call us today. 800 COUPLES

JamaicanLove - you're all set. No Worries

Jon1963 - HUH?

SueBoo - The next iteration of our 2011 "Early Escapes" actually starts April 16 and does end on June 30. I will be reminding everyone of this ending date as it approaches. You will see my reminders on another post however, I will give you all an early FAIR WARNING here. Starting July 1, no more resort credits and higher rates....

Couples Resorts

Thank you Randy for extending the $500 credit! If I book after today but before June 30th I lose the upgrade but can still get the $500 credit and the 2011 rates as they are posted today? For example Jan. 2011 rates for CTI Garden room is now $402 per night. Is that rate good until June 30th?

I would love to call you guys to book but I just can't during business hours, especially not today as I am packing as fast as I can to leave for our wedding and then CSA early in the morning. Have you guys discontinued online booking? It seems like I'm not the only one having this problem.

We also booked for December 2010 for CN and December 2011 for CSA. I am so happy and excited for both! Thank you, Randy for the best deals, credits, promotions - everything!

Just booked 2011! Got Grandma to commit to watching the kiddos!
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Default Help!

I tried and tried to book online tonight after I got home from work and kept getting an error message! Help! Want to book for CN for Sept 11. Help!
    Lucy

How are you guys booking? By phone?

Default $500 Resort Credit

I booked my reservations for spring 2011 on April 13th and my confirmation e-mail does NOT confirm the $500 Resort Voucher. Will I have an issue when I arrive at TI next spring and expect our $500 to be spent on massages etc?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calgontakemeaway View Post
    Just booked 2011! Got Grandma to commit to watching the kiddos!
    I need to work on this & I'm just working on 2010! lol

@ melody...we booked for march 2011 and i tried to do it online but sumthin was wrong with da website...we ended up bookin by phone

Willy,

I asked the same question when I booked my reservations. Randymon replied that they will know because, it's associated with the reservations. I just hate that I was rushing to book by 04/15 for them to extend the promotion until 6/30. I didn't care about the upgrade because, we booked a suite for the refrigerator and minibar. I did notice that this promotion price for some reason is a tad bit cheaper than the rate I got. It's not a lot so I am not tripping.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast