Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Default

Our experience...

Returned from 10 days at CSA April 28th.

We did pre-register. Our RR reward package was available to us on arrival Sunday 18th. Received a call Monday the 19th to come down to the front lobby to pickup our $100 cheque. We were asked on departure if we did indeed receive our cheque. Apologies received on checkout that cooler packs were out of stock so no snacks or water. This was no big deal.

All in all a fantastic 10 days. Planning already for 2011

Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

The cooler is a small soft pack cooler. Great for kids taking a lunch to school with a soft drink.

We received our rebate check and in all honesty I would of rather have seen this applied to my trip rather than Couples go thru the process of issuing a check.

Who knows what changes may come in the future of this program but I would say taking $15.00 or $20.00 off the daily room rate would be more appealing than getting a rebate and the departure package.

Attachment 6705
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; June 12th, 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom & Erin View Post
    Our experience...

Returned from 10 days at CSA April 28th.

We did pre-register. Our RR reward package was available to us on arrival Sunday 18th. Received a call Monday the 19th to come down to the front lobby to pickup our $100 cheque. We were asked on departure if we did indeed receive our cheque. Apologies received on checkout that cooler packs were out of stock so no snacks or water. This was no big deal.

All in all a fantastic 10 days. Planning already for 2011

Cheers,
    That must have been the problem. We left CSA on April 29th. The person we talked to sounded like they didn't know what I was talking about with the snack though.

Oh that's nice! I would actually use that cooler too. What a shame we weren't able to get one. Maybe next time. We plan on going back in Oct for my birthday.

Just think how much publicity Couple gets when we use those "free" coolers... If I were management, I'd be giving out free beach towels, too! (Actually, we got two free beach towels upon departure from a S.) I know that many a conversation has been started about the resorts when I use my cooler or my beach towel. Talk about cheap advertisement!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2