Default FINALLY Couples Eve!!!

WHOO HOO tomorrow is Jamaica time!!!! finally! and I have a million things to do before then- no wsiting around impatiently for me (okay, maybe a little).

I just wanted to say thanks for answering all my newbie questions over the past few months- I don't even feel like a newbie anymore, and once I get back I won't be!!! I know what drinks I want to try (hummingbird, dirty banana here I come), where I want to eat (Casanovas), who to tip (the luggage people/airport driver/spa people and that's it), and best of all, I know that I am about to have an amazing time with the person I love most in the world!!!!

so thanks again for everything, and for everyone still waiting, I'll drink a hummingbird (or two, or three) for you as long as you promise to do the same when it's your turn to go and I'm still waiting for next year's trip.

SO EXCITED!!!!

Wishing you the time of your lives!!!! We leave Sat for CSS, hopefully we will see you there!

Holy Cow that's so COOL Have an absolute blast out there! I know the excitement you are feeling and I love it. Aint life grand!
    (I'll have my "couples eve" in exactly 14 days)
    Cherish the last of the excitement, have safe and patient travels and have a fantastic time!!!

Lucky you! Sounds like you are headed to CN. Give Tommywommy and Rnyjmjm a hug from us! You are about to have a fabulous time!!!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default will see you there !

We arrive on Thursday !!!!
    Hope to meet you !
    Danette

Quote Originally Posted by flipflopfun View Post
    We arrive on Thursday !!!!
    Hope to meet you !
    Danette
    We arrive at CN on Friday morning, comng from Ontario Canada...The wait is killing us....

Quote Originally Posted by paulnstacey View Post
    We arrive at CN on Friday morning, comng from Ontario Canada...The wait is killing us....
    Oh, I know !!!!! We are from Cambridge, and will be heading to Toronto Airport tonight to stay. We leave Thursday morning !!!! We will keep a spot open at the swim up bar for your !!!
    Danette and Mike