Default Question for the CN Regulars

Hey guys! We are headed to CN June 19-26. I saw posted on this MB several months ago a thread listing items to bring that one wouldn't normally think of. So if you can think of any "can't live without" items or suggestions, please share! I was compiling a list but have misplaced it.

Can't wait! 68 days!!

You can go to the search tab above and type in "packing list" on the threads and a few will come up. This is great to have to make sure you take all you need. Then again...not much is needed in paradise! Have a great time. Will be there in November for trip #4!
    Glenda & Mickey

hey we will be there 1 day before you. Will have a drink waiting for you. lol

hey bluemoon, there is a thread on the main message board dated april 8th named packing list. I printed one off and gave to Debbie and she really likes it.....it makes you tink of everything

Randy-n-Debbie

Thanks Randy! That was exactly what I was looking for!
    You will be honeymooning? This is my first time to CN...I'm so excited! We're getting married June 23. So there will be a "wedding item" list too!

We just celebrated or 8th anniversary so yes we will be honeymooning...lol with Debbie life is always a honeymoon

Randy