Thread: Live from csa

Default Live from csa

This has been so far the best vacation that we have ever had. I wanted to just take a quick second and state some things that I was worried about as a first timer to jamaica that I found to be not what I expected. First, I was worried about the bus ride. I am a little bit of a control freak and I do not like other people driving me around plus I get kinda car sick. The bus ride was beautiful not anything to be worried about. Secondly, We have not had any beach vendors bothering us, a simple no and all have moved on. Thirdly, We have had no problems finding beach chairs. Fourth, I am a pretty picky eater and we have had so many great meals. For us trying new things like scuba and snorkeling, cat cruise and tons of new friends is part of the charm of this place. Don't Delay Book Today!!!! More later.
    p.s we had a smoking good time with Ultimate last night. That man is to funny!

Have a great holiday!!! Razzl

Great mini-review, goodygirl...

If you see Ulti again, say hi for Chris & Joyce in Wisconsin... warn him we hope to see him in late May!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I will tell ULTI you said Hi going back tonight. Also can't wait to do the night snorkeling. See you all later!

Glad you are having a good time!!! We will be there next week! Save some sun and sand ( and rum! ) for us!

Thanx so much for the quick review. We are arriving 4/24 for our first time and from everything we have read it sounds great! The bus ride Not too bad???? Do they at least stop for refreshments?? Like a few beers for the ride???

The bus ride was really no big deal I just tried to relax, the scariest thing really is that the roads are quite narrow. Our driver was great and yes he stopped for drinks. Everything has been so fun and the people are so nice. No Worries, just remember to relax and have fun.