Default room credit used for zip line from csa ?

can or cannot be used for zip line from csa,that is the question??? caribbean soul

"Resort Credits", as have been used for booking 2010 incentives (which expired June 30, '09) can only be used in the gift shop and spa.

The new incentive credits, now that IS a good question... I'm not sure. I do know that Randymon noted recently that excursions booked through the Tour Desk can be charged to your room.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

2011 credits only

For the 2011 credit, per Shandi's original posting about the promotion, "if you can charge it to your room, the credit will apply".

So, the question sms to really be, can "tour desk" items be charged to your room. I believe that the answer to that is, "Yes".
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

"So, the question sms to really be, can "tour desk" items be charged to your room. I believe that the answer to that is, "Yes". "

I don't know
    The Tour Desk is run by an outside contractor, so that would seem to create a conflict and problems as this would require them being paid by the resort directly. While they are willing to negotiate on tour prices, they require payment up front.
    Last edited by WandA; April 15th, 2010 at 10:26 AM.