Default ANYONE had their wedding DVD'd

Hello- I would like to know if anyone had their wedding DVD recorded.

What is the sound quality like? Would you recommend it?

ANY Thoughts would be welcome.

xxxxx

Getting married CN 6 Aug 2010

Yes my wife and I did. At first we did not think it would be worth it but we did not have a lot a family there and wanted them to be able to see it in one way or another. I think it was the best decision we have ever made. The team at couples does not just record the wedding and call it a day. They will actually have you do some poses afterwards and do a few scenic shots and make a movie out of it. They do a great job. I wish there was a way I could post it for you so you could see how great it is. During the more scenic stuff they shoot of you not the wedding they will have music that you pick playing and during the wedding you can hear everything clearly. I am not the type of guy that enjoys weddings that much but I do love watching ours, I show everybody. It is very enjoyable to watch it is not just the normal wedding stuff. So yes do it.

Thank you so much for your reply - It will help us a lot.

Can I ask you -we are getting married on the beach at 3pm, was the beach busy when you did it?

We actually got married at the garden Gazebo. Originally we planned to do the beach but the more we looked at the garden gazebo from the room we liked the privacy. With the DVD the did do a lot of shots and scenes from the beach. Where ever you chose they will make it perfect.