Default Photographer Diana Campbell

Diana and Richard are simply wonderful! We married last week at Couples Negril and are SOOOO very thankful to Diana and Richard for making our day truly memorable. We almost used the resort photographer; I'm so glad we didn't. Diana and Richard spent 4 hours with us and made us feel right at home.

When we booked Diana, she called first (from what I have read on the MB - not many other photographers have done so) to discuss options and prices (she is beyond reasonable on her prices!!!). About a week or so before we left to go to Jamaica, Diana checked in with us to make sure we were ready for our big day and to answer any last minute questions we had. The day of our wedding, her and Richard arrived ready for action. They were so very nice and helpful with direction. (you have to tell me what to do or you get nothing so they really helped out in that area!) They took control (because we asked them to) and everything fell into place. The best part : our photos were ready the next day!!!! I don't know if that is their norm but we were thrilled. How's that for service?!?!

Our photos are truly amazing and we could not have asked for two better people to spend half our special day with. If you are going back and forth trying to decide on a photographer - look no further. You will NOT be dissapointed.

Thank you Diana and Richard for a day we will never forget!!!!

Are your photos online anywhere? Would you mind to share them with me?

We will always always be thankful for choosing Diana and R ichard. We hope to see them when we return to CSA in June

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EU3UJB7ew

I will give a detailed review later..we just got home from the Beautiful Amazing Jamaica...

For now I will have to agree with you, as we also used Diana & Richard..I cannot say enough about their work, time, expertise,and promptness, and professionalism. we had ours taken off site at the Beautiful Shaw Falls, and Exotic Gardens.More later about that.

Thank you Diana & Richard for your incredible patience,working with you was a pleasure,it was so hot at times, but you got me through, and especially in the photo's it doesn't show just how hot it was.

You both were wonderful!
    xoxo

Mary & Julio

We used them to and absolutely loved everything! We were married at CSA, 3-27-10, 4pm.

I wanted to hire them too but they never wrote back to me. I wrote so many emails but no luck. The last time I looked at the blog it said they were in Florida or something so I thought maybe they were only in Jamaica for part of the year and would be gone when we needed them. I didn't include a date when contacting them since I was going to wait to see when they were available first. Our vow renewal was on 4/22 so too late now I guess.

Default Curious....

What were you charged by Couples to bring in an outside photographer? Thanks!

Melody, contact them again at the link
    Diana Campbell <dmcvideo@hotmail.com>

you will be very glad you did, tell her Mary told you to call her. She will remember me..I gave her something very special.
    She made my day special..in fact...perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportylady View Post
    Melody, contact them again at the link
    Diana Campbell <dmcvideo@hotmail.com>

you will be very glad you did, tell her Mary told you to call her. She will remember me..I gave her something very special.
    She made my day special..in fact...perfect.
    My vow renewal was last month so it's too late now. I sent many emails but never got a response.