Thread: December 2011

Hybrid View

Default December 2011

Wayne & Melody returning December 6-13 2011. Hope to meet up with some past friends. After our trip in 2008(vow renewal) my life as I knew it fell apart. Left CSS on crutches, lost my job in January, mother in March, knee surgery in May, moved to a new city in July, canceled having my ankle fused in August, Wayne was in hospital several times also, the list goes on. So for those that wondered what happened, lots. MB just made me cry every time I would log on, not knowing if we would ever be able to return to our second home. Enough! I'm still crying but tears of joy. Looking forward to connecting with everyone soon.(605 sleeps) Melody(mrbuster on old message board0

Hi Wayne and Melody: We were at your vow renewal in 2008. It was one of the hilites of our trip to CSS. So sorry that things fell apart for you after that. Happy to hear that it is all coming back for you again and that you are booked for 2011.
    We have booked also for 2010 and 2011. We just book now a bit later in December both years from 12/14 to 12/24. We are now both retired so are dates are very open.
    The rates are the same and we still get the free tickets with airline miles on thise dates The room and airline rates don't go up until 12/25. We also have to be at our familes Xmas party on the 25th

Email us directly @ richli2@aol.com and we can catch up

Maxine and Rich

We'll be there with our buddies Mel & Wayne WOO HOO!!!!!! CSS 12/7-12/15/2011
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Shari & James: How have you both been? We missed you last year at CTI. We were only there for a very short time.

We have booked the following:

12/14/10 to 12/24/10 and
    12/14/11 to 12/24/11

We will be there with you guys just for 12/15/11 unless you are also going this year as well

Rich and Maxine

My husband and I are new to Couples but have been to Jamaica many times. We are booked for 12/17 - 12/24 of 2011 and are very much looking forward to an amazing experience! Hopefully we will meet some of you!

Wanyne and Melody -Shari and James,-Rich and Maxine:
    Man,it will be reunion week.
    Will be glad to you all.

Dale and Alma
    Houston Tx.

What are your dates?

Default Alma & Dale (Couchdaddy)

Just confirmed Dec 3rd to Dec 10th 2011.
    Of course we will be there Dec 4th -11th this year.

We're booked for our 5th Couples trip, 2nd to CSS... Dec 12-19 2011
    WOO HOO!!
    Last time was Dec 2009... can't wait!!!
    Just out of curiosity, what room categories do you all have booked?
    We have stayed in a Penthouse in D block and this time we are booked in a one bedroom ocean suite. Booked the beachfront last time but wasn't thrilled with the less private balcony in A and B blocks, but liked the room itself.
    Just wondering about the one bedroom ocean suites and also what others have booked and liked/not liked and why?
    See ya'all next year!

Tom (Rooster) and I will be back as well December 3-10. (Love that Love away plan with the resort credits)
    Linda

Default First Trip

I just booked a trip for 3-10 December 2011 for my wife and I. This will be our first trip to Jamaica and to Couples. Really looking forward to getting down there for a little time away. Hope to meet some of you there.