Default Not until November...What am I going to do?

My husband and I are not arriving at Couples until November 26, 2009 and I am so excited right now I don't know what I am going to do! Is it too early to start counting the days? I mean at my age you hate to wish your life away but I can hardly wait to be on the Sunset Beach with a Purple Rain in each hand.

What is a person to do??????????????????

Not too early at all! We will be there Nov 14-21 and its 124 days!!! Just can't come soon enough for us! 3rd time and it gets better every time. Hope you have a great time.
    Glenda & Mickey

It's not too early. We will be there on the 27th. I haven't started a countdown for it as I have another going for CTI in Oct. Please start your countdaown and post how many days then I can keep tabs on that one too. Soon come Mon.

annarundel, where's your countdown? Periodical updates please, as we are arriving the same day. It's got to br in double digits by now.

Default Countdown until November 2009

Dandj,

As of today's date it is 103 days until November 26, 2009 when my husband and I arrive at Couples SS.

I will try to give period updates on the countdown. It is marked on my calendar so I see it every day.

Until I am seating at Sunset Beach with a Purple Rain........

Annarundel

Thanks for the update annarundel. That means we are into double digits today. I just sent the e-mail to pay the balance of our trip to CTI in October. We have 47 days to go for that one.

Hey Annarundel are you from Maryland?

No, but my husband is. My husband is from Southern Maryland. Pautuxent River. I use that name as my "Renaissance" name. It sounds kind of old english. My husband and I avid Renaissance Festival goers. As you probably know I got the name from the county in Maryland where the Maryland Renaissance Festival takes place.

Hi everyone my husband and I will be coming November 15th to the 21st!!! We can't wait. Hope to see all of you!!!

Dandj,

Just wanted to let you know it is only 62 more days until "Jamaica Time"!

Thanks for the update annarundel. I haven't been in here for a while. We're at CTI this coming Saturday for two weeks (can't wait). At least when that is over We have CSS to look forward to. See you there, it won't be long.

Oh My Gosh, I just looked at my calendar and realized it is only 24 days until we leave for Jamaica!!!!!!!! I can't believe it.

Is it too early to start packing!?

We only have 23 days today. Great. annarundel, what time does your flight get to MBJ?

No, It's not too early to pack. We leave on December 5th, and since we live in Wisconsin, rather than pack my summer clothes away, I just started packing for our trip. It makes it seem closer and saves me from moving them twice.
    Linda

Dandj,

We will be arriving in Jamaica at 11:38. I am hoping to be sitting in the Couples Lounge with my first Red Stripe by noon and hopefully sitting on Sunset Beach with a Purple Rain shortly there after.

When do you arrive?

Only 22 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 more days but who is counting. At this time I will be sitting and having my 3th or 4th dirty bananna 3 days from now. see you all there.

Arriving on AA via Miami at 11.40 AM I think. Looks like we will be seeing you in the lounge. There's a huge chance we'll be on the same bus. Can't wait.

Looking forward to meeting you. I'll buy the first round at the lounge !

annarundel, are you going to the repeaters dinner? Just wondering if I should contact someone before we arrive, as the dinner is the same day as arrival. Any idea who we contact?

Sorry Dandj I don't know. If I can find out I will let you know.

14 days 4 hours 43 minutes and 26 seconds until JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!

Annarundel

Quote Originally Posted by annarundel View Post
    My husband and I are not arriving at Couples until November 26, 2009 and I am so excited right now I don't know what I am going to do! Is it too early to start counting the days? I mean at my age you hate to wish your life away but I can hardly wait to be on the Sunset Beach with a Purple Rain in each hand.

What is a person to do??????????????????
    since you asked and not one post answered your question
    ( reading comprehension is a marvelous thing lol)
    you have roughly 13 days so you may want to
    1) write a sonnet and perform it for your SO once you arrive at CSS
    2) take off you clothes sit in you living room with the heat blasting to get the "boys" geared up for SSB
    3) stop by the neighbors and talk at length how you are going away and they are not. of course going away is great but going away knowing your neighbor isnt makes the trip THAT much better
    4) make sure you have properly over packed. whatever you think you need will probably be not enough so ask the same nieghbor to borrow some sexy attire for the evening
    5) work on saying g'day mate i know its not JA but come every has to admit it gets a lil cliche saying in your non JA tone everyting irie mon.. so shake things up a bit
    there you go enjoy

I managed to contact someone at the resort. We're all set for the repeaters dinner.

Hey Dandj,

Who do I need to contact to make reservations for the repeaters dinner? Mike and I would like to go that night also.

9 days, 22 hours, 2 minutes and 27 seconds.

Thanks,

Annarundel

Copied this from another post, it was the only contact I could find. We contacted Michelle and she passed along the request on.
    "Contact Michelle Gordon (michelle.gordon@sanssoucijamaica.com)in Sales she is wonderful and very helpful"

See you tomorrow.