Hybrid View

Default Thank You Couples CTI

I just wanted to say Thank you so much for the best vacation of my life! The service was wonderful, the food was delicious, the people were just great. I cannot speak highly enough about Couples CTI. I got back 2 weeks ago and I still have a smile on my face just thinking out the great times we had.

For anyone who is worried about the beach at CTI...don't...there's plenty of room and I couldn't even tell that it had been eroded. The weather was great, even when it was overcast there were periods of sun throughout the day. We had a couple of red flag days but it did not even phase us....there is just so much to do that you can't not be entertained. The catamaran cruise is a must as is Dunn's River Falls.

As an added note...I got ill during my stay and the nurse and Dr. took excellent care of me. So just know...you are in good hands if the unexpected should occur.

I could go on for days about this but I'll just say again Thank You Couples CTI!!!!

You need to post your review on Trip Adviser.
    Irie Mon

glad you had a great time. CTI is the best.

I am truly glad that u enjoyed your time @ CTI. Everyone that has read stuff that I have written know that I had many reservations about CTI. It's only because the reviews have been so negative. My co-worker went the end of March and she looked it. She only went per my suggestion so, I have booked and I am sure that we will love CTI. Thank u so much for the review.