Thread: private dinner

Default private dinner

we jus got the paper work for our romance package and we mhave to choose where we want our private dinner...besides the beach where else can we have it???

Besides the beach, you can also enjoy your private dinner In the gazebo. You don't mention at which resort you'll be staying, but dinner in the treehouse is an additional option if you're at CN.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

ok thanx we're goin to be staying at sans souci

We had ours in the Wedding Gazebo at CSS. Very nice!

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

I may be booking something like this as well. What are the packages? I can purchase just the dinner, or can I get other things with it? We'll be at CN. I heard the treehouse is cool, but would that be better or the beach?

We held ours by the spa where the chess board is. We enjoyed it very much

from what i understand u can get jus a private dinner if u want im not sure how much it costs but the packages are on this page
    http://couples.com/romance/index.html

We just returned from 12 days at CN and had a private dinner one night. I booked the Forever Yours package for my wife's birthday. It was really good deal since we also got a $100 spa credit, a $50 gift shop credit, the private dinner and Champagne and flowers sent to the room. We had our private dinner in the treehouse, however would have preferred it to be in the beach (which is actually what I had booked). Was a little dissapointed by having it in the treehouse. It was still nice but the view isn't the same. Our waitress was ok, except while we were enjoying an after dinner drink she started banging stuff, basically hinting that we needed to leave. We were only there for about an hour and a half....

Just make sure once you book your preference that you confirm it with them the day of the dinner.

Justin

For CSS, you cannot go wrong with the Wedding Gazebo overlooking the ocean. So romantic!

Default Private Dinner

We had our private dinner for our wedding reception in the massage hut, it was absoulutely spectacular!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Romance Packages at CN worth every penny...

Quote Originally Posted by slhaas View Post
    I may be booking something like this as well. What are the packages? I can purchase just the dinner, or can I get other things with it? We'll be at CN. I heard the treehouse is cool, but would that be better or the beach?
    We went for our 10th anniversary last year after honeymooning at CN in 1999 (and return in 2001 ;-) bought the honeymoon package. We had our couples massages on the beach & our dinner in the treehouse; if you contact the romance conceirge via the link, I'm pretty sure you can pick & choose the things you'd like. Remember, if you're a repeat customer, you automatically get 30 min couples massage! We bought the package anyway...is there such a thing as too much massage????

Quote Originally Posted by brent&leah View Post
    We went for our 10th anniversary last year after honeymooning at CN in 1999 (and return in 2001 ;-) bought the honeymoon package. We had our couples massages on the beach & our dinner in the treehouse; if you contact the romance conceirge via the link, I'm pretty sure you can pick & choose the things you'd like. Remember, if you're a repeat customer, you automatically get 30 min couples massage! We bought the package anyway...is there such a thing as too much massage????
    Did you like the treehouse? Im debating it vs. the beach at sunset.

FWIW the tree house was awesome.

slhaas ~ I'm not sure that I would do the dinner at sunset on the beach. At that time of night there are lots of people on the beach watching the sunset and it wouldn't be a real private meal. Wait until the sun goes down. It will be much more private and romantic. Plus I don't think they offer sunset as an option on times. I could be wrong.

We had ours in the tree house and loved it. Very quiet and romantic. Felt like we were the only two people on the resort. A rainstorm came up while we were there and it absolutely poured. It was really fun watching the rain from up in the tree. We really enjoyed our time.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come