Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: august 2010

Default august 2010

Going to CN August 16 to August 24. Anyone else going then? I'm buying all you can drink!!

Will be there the first of August so will miss you this year. Just booked arriving on July 29th, is it too soon to start a countdown?????

Never to early!!! My countdown starts the minute I land back home in Pittsburgh. Sorry im gonna miss you this year. Don't drink all the rum, save some for us lol!! Have fun.

My wife and I will be there from August 16-23! We'll have to make a plan to meet up.

We will try to leave you some rum, but it will be hard. You guys have a great time.

The "6 Pack" will be hitting CN on 20 August thru 30 August. We are definatly coming home. We met Jay & Jennifer / Dawn & Howard who are from New Jeresy at CTI in Aug-05. We actually met on the message board and once we met in person....we were friends for life. Sinse then we have enjoyed CN in Sept. 2006, Sept. 2007, CSA in Aug. 2008, CTI in Aug. 2009. We all agree every year before we depart as to which resort we are headed to the next year. In total
    Greg & Cheryl = 6 times to Couples
    Jay/Jennifer ...aka Treasurer = 8 times to couples
    Dawn/Howard...aka CIA agent = 6 Times to Couples. We have all experienced CN, CSA and CTI and in 2009 we traded places for a day at CSS. Home to us is Negrill. We were nick named the 6 pack by Pat & Fred from New Jersey. We always try and bring new couples with us. In 2007 Jay and Jennifer along with Cheryl and myself renewed our wedding vowels at CN. That year Jay and Jennifer brought their Son/D.I.L. and Dawn & Howard brought their Friends Rob...aka ROB MARLEY and Val. Were hoping these 2 couples are joining us this year. Looking forward to catching up, meeting new friends and getting ready for home coming in August. Its time to get going on the message board. Hers a toast to all of you....Salute...its time to go home.

Hey everyone!
    Sarah and Ben here from Charlotte NC. At CN from August 14th till the 21st.
    It will be our 3rd trip. Bringing friends Mark and Marguerite for their first time! Can't wait!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello all, my very good friend Greg has already introduced us.

I am Treasurer (Jay & Jennifer0 from New Jersey. CiaAgent (Dawn & Howard)will also be coming. Joining the 6 of us this year will be Jason and Heather (my son and his girlfriend). Jason has been to CN in the past but this will be a first for Heather. As normal we are coming for 10 days 8/20 - 8/29. We were fortunate enough to reserve this trip last year so we get the $500 credit.

Greg email me or call when you get back ststeside so we can reserve next years trip. We are looking at going to CSA 8/19/2011 - 8/28/2011. If we book by 4/15/2010 we get the $500 again and an upgrade, basically pay for the garden room and get an Atrium. This along with our returning guest status we also get the $76 gift shop, 1/2 massage and the $100 back when we leave.

Default Come on! Where is everyone?

Anyone else going in August? Get a pic up and let's meet up!
    Sarah & Ben from Charlotte NC

I wrote this on the other August thread too- We'll be there 8/16-21. 2nd trip to Couples, but 1st time to CN. I'll have TJ put up a picture,as he's my computer geek

120 days from today!!!
    Cheers,
    Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Home to CSA 3/4-3/11/2011

Here's a pic of us from our trip in March to CSA.Look forward to going to CN in August.
    Todd and Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

We will be in CN AUG. 28-SET.2 This will be our fourth time back home! Cant wait

Default August

Hey Todd and Penny!

We will be looking for you! Where ya'll from?

Sarah in Charlotte

Hey Sarah

TJ and I are from upstate NY, where it's still chilly,lol. Very much looking forward to going back to Negril. You guys will be there a couple days before us, order me up a Hummingbird-we should be at the resort by approx. 3:00 on the 16th We have never been to CN before, only CSA, so you can show us the ropes!

ttfn,
    Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Hey Penny!
    We will be looking for you guys!
    I'm originally from Buffalo, so I get it that you are OVER the chill.
    We have been trying to take the leap over to CSA. We just love CN so much! lol Not ready yet

Sarah

Sarah- I know how you feel. We are completely in love with CSA and we will be going back to "home-base" next March, but we felt like CN deserved a chance to catch our eye. We'll get a day-pass and go visit CSA during our week at CN and say "hi" to some staff members. I know we'll have a good time at CN though, no worries!!

Have you ever stayed in the Ocean Deluxe Rooms at CN? That's what we have booked. Do you know if there pretty close to the beach?

Keep in touch!
    Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Hello all. We will be at CN Aug 28 - Sept 4 for our 1st time to CN but 5th time to Couples. We usually go to CTI or CSS but decided to give CN a try this year. Very excited and looking forward to checking out this resort. See you in August !!

Marty & Jason, Dalton GA

Hey Marty and Jason,

You will love CN. Good for you that you are trying a different property! We need to get the nerve up to do that.

Penny - we always book a deluxe beachfront. Never tried an ocean deluxe. But you should be able to at least see the ocean from your balcony. The property is shaped like a horseshoe and none of the rooms are truly right in front of the ocean.

Sarah

Sarah,

Gee, maybe I should upgrade. Would it be worth it,ya think?
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Hey there.
    Ben and I think it's worth the extra money for the beachfront. BUT - from what I have seen on the message board we are a minority. Most people will tell you that they do not spend much time in the room and to get the cheapest room possible. We actually do spend a lot of time in the room. We love to sit on the balcony in the morning and at night and love to be able to see the water. Even with the most expensive room you are not directly in front of the ocean, just so you know. But we still get the beachfront room. We always request first floor because you can walk right onto the sand from your patio. Love that!
    I am attaching pictures of the layout of CN. Let me know if you see them ok. If not, shoot me an email at
    swatersfm@yahoo.com and I will send it to you that way.

Sarah

Thanks Sarah, that was so sweet of you to post pictures! Funny, I have that ariel shot of CN as my desktop...anyway it looks like the beachfront rooms are bldgs 1,5,6, & 9. I think I'll just leave my ressie as it is, I still have to pay off my March 2011 trip,lol.

We'll be arriving on a Monday, the day of the Repeaters Dinner. You're going right??
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Hey again.
    Yes! We will be at the dinner for sure Yummy!
    Need to remember to starve myself that day for all that food at dinner.

Default August 2010

Joe and Jess from Buffalo, NY.

We'll be there from August 16-23.

Looking forward to meeting up!

Hey Joe and Jess.
    Buffalo! Fantastic. I am from Tonawanda but live in Charlotte NC now. Is this your first trip to CN?
    Sarah

Hey Sarah!!

What about calling all of us August people-Team I.R.I.E. (Include Rum In Everything) lol

Cant wait to break the 100 day mark!!

-Penny
    CN
    8/16-8/21

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast