Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default jan 21 thru feb1st

280 more days and counting can not wait to get back,anybody else? steve and kim

229 days to go,wishin it was less

We will be there from Jan 26th -Feb 5th! Third year in a row and I can't wait!

We will be there from Jan.22-Feb 6th. First time. So excited!

JC you will not be disappointed!! We haven't gone the past two years in a row for nothing!

well only 7 more months to go,sounds better than 200 some days

Just booked our first trip to CN for our honeymoon! I am so excited! We will be there Jan 29-Feb 6th

wow only 6 months to go,under 200 days and counting

I am so glad I'm not the only one counting down!! My friends and co workers HATE me

we are going Jan 19 to 26....... Not even starting the count down...... YET. maybe once the tempuratures at home start dropping to the freezing point, then maybe the countdown will start.
    Is it snowing yet?
    How many days?

not excited at all....

Default count down

We are at 150 days(God willing)and I am starting the countdown! Don't want to rush time and want to enjoy the rest of summer and fall, but thought 150 was a good starting point. Many enjoyable times before we go but knowing there is a brief escaped from a Syracuse, NY winter is nice.
    Irie.

well the countdown is at 126 days,really lookin forward to getting there steve n kim

Counting down to double digits. 23 days until double digit countdown begins.

Default closer

wow 53 more days to goooo get me out of this cold weather steve and kim

Today, in just hours, we went from 59 degrees and torrential rain to 32 degrees and heavy wet snow.
    51 days....Jamaica soon come.

First timers to Jamaica have been many other destinations in the Carribean but we are very excited about CN, we will be there from Jan 26- Feb 9. See you all there

Pat and Judy
    Thunder Bay, On
    Canada

with almost a foot of snow on the ground and cold tempts to boot, the next 30 some days can't go by fast enough... Need to get away and recharge the batteries....

My hubby and I will be there Jan 22nd through Jan 29th! We are so excited! Would love to meet up with any others. Any takers?

Three feet of snow from a "lake effect event" and below normal temps. Temps soaring to 34 today before dropping again. 41 days until we are on the beach with adult beverages in hand! Ya Mon

Jan 29 - Feb 4 at CN. (At CSS Jan 22 - 28). Second time at CN (was there last Jan) and first time at CSS. Can't wait!!!

Brenda and Ken
    Winnipeg (St. Andrews, actually) Manitoba
    CANADA

wow its getting closer is xmas over yet?like 37 days away.we would be interested in meeting other couples too steve n kim

We will be there at the same time Flying in on the 29th but leaving on the 8th
    we also where at CN last Jan just loved it

John & Caroline
    Calgary

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda and Ken View Post
    Jan 29 - Feb 4 at CN. (At CSS Jan 22 - 28). Second time at CN (was there last Jan) and first time at CSS. Can't wait!!!

Brenda and Ken
    Winnipeg (St. Andrews, actually) Manitoba
    CANADA

We'll all enjoy getting away from our cold climates to be in lovely Jamaica!!

Nice to see Winnipeg is represented on here. Charleswood to Jamaica in 31 days.

almost under 30 days,anyone in for a deep sea fishing while there?steve n kim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast