Default Receipt when paid up?

Our final payment for our vacation was recently automatically debited (yay! the trip's paid for), but we still haven't received any kind of documentation or receipt or anything from Couples. I assume our original reservation number is still the valid one, but should I be expecting some kind of "you're done - come on down!" communication?

We've never done the "love away" plan before on our prior trips, so I'm not sure what to expect.

No, you don't usually get anything. we usually ask for an e-mail back when we authorize them to take the final payment.

You should have received an email saying the payment had been made and attached would be your invoice showing paid in full. Your original reservation number is still good.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

That's what I'm worried about...Coloradojuli, do you know how long it was between when the payment was debited and when you got that email? Our payment was processed Wednesday, but we still don't have anything from Couples with the paid-in-full confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineChick View Post
    Our final payment for our vacation was recently automatically debited (yay! the trip's paid for), but we still haven't received any kind of documentation or receipt or anything from Couples. I assume our original reservation number is still the valid one, but should I be expecting some kind of "you're done - come on down!" communication?

We've never done the "love away" plan before on our prior trips, so I'm not sure what to expect.
    ....Good question

Hmmm, still haven't gotten a receipt showing final payment has been received (even though I can see it has been debited on our card statement).

Should I expect to see this, Randy? Thanks!

Call the 800# and ask for a receipt or if you have an email of the person who has been drafting the account, send them an email and ask for a 'paid in full' receipt. You can also always call the 800# just to make sure that the final payment got credited.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come