Default Tanning lotions in CSA gift shop

Hello,

Could someone please tell me what brands of sunscreen and tanning lotions are available for purchase at the CSA gift shop? What other items can be purchased there (aside from souveneirs)

Thank you!

why dont you just go to the drugstore or a tanning salon (or even better, EBAY) and buy some for A LOT CHEAPER?

Hi, we just got back and CSA has Coppertone/Ban de Solil, and some others. They are expensive though, I would pack your suitcase (not carry one) with some from Wal-Mart or Target!

Michelle

I didn't bring enough and had to buy some there. They had Coppertone and Hawaiian Tropic, mostly what you would find here. However, I think we paid $17 (for SPF 50),guess they knew we were desperate! so I would try to bring as much as you can so you don't have to buy it there. I don't think that the tanning oils and lower SPF's were that expensive though...but we burn easily.

Default Couples Gift Shop

I would also like to ask a question about the gift shop or shops nearby. We are staying in an Atrium room(our first visit) with no refrigerator. Is there somewhere we can buy a throw away cooler so we can at least have ice and some water etc in our room

spitch54:

What about a collapsible cooler? We have one and it packs great in a suitcase.

spitch54...

I only stay in atrium rooms myself, and they drop off a big caraff of water with ice in it when they clean your room. The water stays plenty cold for hours in it.

I thought I brought enough, but didn't. Bought Banana Boat, Sport SPF 50.......price about $16.

Are there any drug stores nearby with cheaper prices? Im curious as to how much we should bring? We brought too much to Mexico last time, and Im worried we may bring too little this time around to compensate. I've got 2 of the larger bottles from Wal-Mart and 3 of the spray cans also from Wal-Mart for two fairly pale people from WI for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi24 View Post
    spitch54...

I only stay in atrium rooms myself, and they drop off a big caraff of water with ice in it when they clean your room. The water stays plenty cold for hours in it.
    Thank you for the tip! Big carafe of cold water sounds refreshing!

australian gold brand is there too. A few bucks more than we buy it at home, but it's an expensive brand anyway.

Default JamieDianne, how did your hat work out at CSA?

Hi there JamieDianne,
    First off, did you have a wonderful time at CSA?
    How did your hat work out for you?
    I'd love to see some pics..
    One Love
    RobinH

If the gift shop at CSA is priced similarly to the other Couples, don't be too discouraged by the high rates of suntan lotion. While the sundries that are stocked have a huge markup, I found the rates on other items (souvenirs, clothes, bathing suits) to be pretty reasonable.