Default The April Amigos Salute you

Thursday morning. 9:15 Bright warm sun and lots of wind.. It was howling all night and continues this morning. Hence, all the water activites are on hold including the island. This will probably be my one and only post. Unless we get more wind tomorrow.

Things are just as everyone remembers. The sights, sounds, smells surround us. Friendly, happy, smiling staff buzz about assisting all the tired eyes of the early riser.
    Staff that are gone: Merna, waitress, Ulysee, Shackalee, Ava. She is not working at the lounge. She has left Couples and has moved on.
    A number of trainees are new, but pretty much everyone else is here.

The resort is running about 85-90 % full. But even with all the people here, you don't have any feeling of being crowded. It's all good.

Today is the first day since we arrived on Monday that has been so windy with pretty high waves. For Jamaica anyway.

Syl has gone to do some shopping with a friend ours that lives here. I'm unattatched for the time being.

So far every day has brought lots and lots of sunshine, laughs, stories, friendship. With a lot of the April Amigos arriving over the next few days, we are back in full swing.

Stay well. Take care of each other.

Every ting Irie mon.

Richie

Richie, I love being able to say... SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Can't wait to see everyone on Sunday!

OK you April Amigos. You all have a great time and continue where TW and I left off at CN. Keep the rum flowing.

Now how about sharing a pic of that flag?

I wish I could say "see you tomorrow"! Its been three and a half years since we've been back to CN, but only 11 more days to go. I guess part of the fun is the anticipation, but enough!! I'm tired of waiting. I miss the sound of the waves, the jerk chicken, the pool in the moonlight, and the night sounds (I don't really want to know what's out there).