Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: December 2011

I thought so, I never met you but when I tried to order a Porkchop shooter at the pool bar, the bar tender pointed at a man walking away and said "That is him over there with the Miller hat" .

Quote Originally Posted by blondie56 View Post
    Maxine & Rich,
    Congrat's on your upcoming anniversary! Would love to toast one with you both, maybe meet up at the piano bar? We'll "buy" :-)
    329 days to go !
    Helen: We would love to meet up with you. What are your exact dates that you will be at CSA We are there from 12/12 to 12/22/1

Email us directly @ richli2@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by luvsjam View Post
    Sorry we will miss you guys. Wayne and I head over to CSS on the 6th for a week. Are you going to CSS this trip?
    Melody: Sorry no trip to CSS this year. We are going to CTI 3/21 to 3/30/11 and then to CSA 12/12-12/22/11

Email us directly @ richli2@aol.com

Funny stuff!! Its a long story but when we were there in 2003 our 2nd trip we met some farmers at the sunset bar and they called Miller Lites "porkchps". Thats what they called them from there hometown. Since then every trip back Id see Dwayne and the rest of the bartenders and ask for a porkchop...nickname and calling them porkchops kinda grew from there. I cant drink draft beer all day get way to bloated so i stick to the cans of miller "porkchps" and red strip bottles in my room!

"Porkchops" confusion cleared up! We live in snow country and during the ski season one of the shooters is called a Porkchop, a mixure of Jagermeister, Rumplemintz, with 151 rum floated on top. I tried to get one at a different beach bar and the girl told me "It's a piece of meat from a pig" , and while eating at the grill , the pool bar said it was you. I guess I'll just have to stick to Bob Marleys when we are at Couples.

We are sneaking a short trip in this year before Dec. We just booked six nights in May 8-14th. Cant wait to get back down there!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Colby and Heather will be there 12/25/2011-1/1/2012! We are counting down already!

We are comin home CSA. We will be there Dec 9th -17th. Can't wait. It will be 3 years almost to the day since we have been home. To long but as they say, "Cherish each moment you're fortunate enough to spend in paradise and never give up the dream of returning". Also are booking for Dec 2012 to try out Couple Negril for the first time. Can't beat the specials.

Default Wedding set for 12/22/11,11 AM!

I'm sure this thread will continue to grow as people book, but we have everything set for a stay from Dec. 19-26th and a wedding on the 22nd at 11 AM! Will most likely be just the 2 of us, so I am anxious to see who else is getting married on that day or during our stay. Perhaps some meet and greets can be arranged?

My wife and I will be there Dec 10th - 17th. Looking forward to our first trip to Jamaica and CSA! Can't wait to throw back a Bob Marley or two at the swim-up bar.

Default Coming Home!

My husband and I will be returning to CSA Dec. 16-23. We were there in Dec 2009 for our Honeymoon and are so excited to return!

We are finally returning after 6 long years. Joining a group for a marriage renewal. Love CSA in December! Hope the corner beachfront suite has Christmas decorations again.

Barb & Tom, Iowa

Wow! You guys book early! I wish I had known it was necessary to book so soon! My boyfriend and I really wanted to stay in a Beachfront Verandah Suite, but it looks like we're out of luck

Oh well, I'm sure the Ocean Verandah Suite will be nice too! LOL

We're hoping to book for 12/3-12/10. This will be my first trip to Jamaica and his first trip outside of the US! We're pretty excited about it!!

My fiance and I will be there for our honeymoon and first trip Dec 12-19 :-)

MikeMonica: I see you are on December 2012, are you going this 2011? Miss your detailed list.

Zazu - we are booked 10-18 Dec 2011, so we will definitely see you. The list will be started in another month or so. Monica and I just bought our dream house and are in the process of moving. I haven't had much time to do anything but pack, lift, dismantle, install, spot paint, etc... Here's a couple of pictures.
    One of my daughters liked the gazebo on the pond so much that she moved her June wedding to our house. Not as romantic as the Gazebo at Couples, but it's ours. Needless to say, we've got a lot of work to do before then. By the time we are finished with everything, we will definitely need some time at CSA. 200+++ days and don't have time to count yet.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Very Nice!

Glad to see someone else hitting us CSA after Christmas! We'll be there from 12/26-1/2 celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. We'll be renewing our vows on the 29th at 10:00 a.m. Hope to see some people there!

Our first visit to CSA was in May 2008. We will be making our 2nd trip to CSA Dec 21-30, 2011. Can't wait to return.

another couple will be joining us this dec 11-19 chris & becky from charlotte

soonecome the porkchops!

Does anyone know if CSA does anything special for Christmas?

Default Enjoy Christmas at CSA!!!

outdoor Christmas lights and party!

Here comes Santa!
    Lots going on during Christmas, you'll have loads of fun!

Default Official thread

I'm having trouble figuring out this new website. Is this going to be the "official" CSA December 2011 thread? Or is there another? If there is another, can someone give the exact title so I can find it? Thank you

As far as I know this is the official Dec 2011 thread. I'll start publishing the list for everyone attending starting in June.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Looking forward to your list again Mike. Thanks for all the work you do on it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast