Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: December 2011

I would love to have the version with pics! Can you add me to your email list? My email address is:

owensrebecka@gmail.com

P.S. Not a great pic, but we were having fun at Disney World...lol...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Becky & Daniel

Becky - Thanks for the photo. I'll add it to the spreadsheet.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We would like the photo file also. Please send to darikay@windstream.net. Thanks for all your hard work. Dari and GregName:  Greg & Dari Thackston_crop.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  51.6 KB

Dari & Greg - Got it.

Only have 4 pictures so far:

Mike & Monica (MikeMonica)
    Larry & Judi (Zazu)
    Daniel & Becky (Becky)
    Dari & Greg (greganddari)

Looking forward to getting pictures from everyone else.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Have another couple coming back with us in Dec

11-19 Dec
    Gary and Diane
    Fort Wayne Indiana
    4th trip to CSA
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

So happy just booked the flights for DEC!!
    Soonecome
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Add us too! Helen & Paul from Florida; 12/9-12/18 celebrating Pauli's birthday on the 12/10!

Hey Everyone!! My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon at CSA December 11-18th!!! This is both of our first trip ever to Jamaica! So we are really excited, however a little nervous because we don't know what to expect. Any information would be helpful!! Thanks!

Randi & Sherri- We will be spending our honeymoon with you guys!! This is our first time there! We are SO excited!!!

aam10 - Welcome to the Dec 2011 thread.
    First - don't be nervous. You'll love Jamaica and CSA.
    Once you arrive at Montego bay, you'll head to Immigration. Fill the forms out completely, smile at the agent and you'll be on your way to baggage claim. Try to bring as little as possible. (Friends of ours bring one carryon each and they have enough to last 10 days. Think swimsuits, coverups, shorts, tshirts etc... Do bring at least one set of nice clothes so you can eat at Feathers . We always bring a small bottle (3 oz) of woolite and use it to handwash swimsuits or anything else that we want to reuse while we are there. Skin so soft (3 oz) is great for any sand fleas if you intend to go out on the beach at night. ) After getting your bags, you will go through customs - go through the nothing to declare line. As soon as that is over, head to the Couples lounge. It's just around the corner from customs. Give your bags to the guys who will be waiting for you, sign in, and have a drink. 10-15 minutes later, you will be on a small bus to CSA. Tip the baggage handlers $1 per bag and when you get off the bus, tip the driver $5-10 depending on how much you enjoyed his driving and storytelling. The bus trip lasts a little over an hour, and normally stops at Couples Negril to let some other passengers off. Once you are off the bus and at CSA, no more tipping.

Check in will take about 20 minutes and you will be off to your room and can start to really enjoy your honeymoon. Find out when they have the CSA orientation tour and take it as soon as you can. We didnt do it until our second trip and really missed out on some great information. It will probably rain a little while you are there but you are in the tropics. In 4 visits, we seldom had more than a few sprinkles and only once did they shut down the watersports because of an incoming storm.

Second - There are some things that you must do - catamaran cruise, Aura Lounge with Ultimate Chocolate, bonfire on the beach night, snorkeling, couples massage, and the Friday Night Beach party. And of course, you must have at least one Bob Marley.

Wow - now I really miss home - 142 days and counting. We'll be there the day before you arrive, so I'll make sure that there are a couple of glasses of champagne and some cold towels waiting for you when you get off the bus.

Once you tell us a little more about yourselves , I'll add you to the spreadsheet. Post a picture and it'll be easier for everyone to recognize you when you arrive.

See you soon!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Default Paul & Helen(better picture-I hope!)

hope this picture came out better than my 1st attempt!

Here's the latest copy of the list. If you would like to receive a copy with pictures just email me at wingnrain@yahoo.com.

Blondie56 - Your picture was added - send me an email and I'll automatically send you the list everytime I update it with new pictures.

This will be the last list until August - We are on our way to Texas for a few days and will be unable to update anything until we get back.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Wayne & Melody will be at CSA 11/29-12/6 (120 days). Would like to receive a copy with pictures {email} luvsjam@att.net
    Thanks so much!

Wayne and Melody, looking forward to meeting you. We'll be therre 12/2 to 12/11. Our picture is on the sheet. We're pretty easy to spot; Greg is 6'4 and I'm 5'3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by greganddari View Post
    Wayne and Melody, looking forward to meeting you. We'll be therre 12/2 to 12/11. Our picture is on the sheet. We're pretty easy to spot; Greg is 6'4 and I'm 5'3!!!
    We will be sure to have cold drinks ( what is you preference ) ready when you arrive. We are staying in the older section Beachfront . Hoping for one with larger veranda . Luvsjam

Quote Originally Posted by dkhen View Post
    Can't wait to go again to CSA this December. It has been a long 7 yrs. since we have been there. We absolutely love this place. There is no place more relaxing on earth. Cheers to all our wonderful friends going with. We love you. We will be there 5-12th. Not long enough. LOL

Kim & Denny, Iowa
    Barb & Tom from Iowa will be joining Kim & Denny and 10 others. We will be the well behaved ones... well 3 of us will be well behaved! Kim, care to comment?

luvsjam: we like to start with Jamaican champagne (red stripe)!! Can't wait to meet you.

B&T: Are you sure ya'll will be well behaved? Don't forget Ultimate Chocolate and the house band may change that!! We love to visit with Ulti and the house band rocks for dancing after dinner. Hope to see some of ya'll there! Hopefully we'll get to tell you what we think IOWA stands for (we're huge UGA Dawg fans!!!!)
    Dari and Greg

I've added the New Year's 2011/2012 group to our list. Any corrections or additions to the list please let me know. 123 days and counting!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Look for the Hawkeye hat(s) or t shirt(s). I'm sure we can have a lively conversation over a couple cold red stripes!

Mike and Monica,
    Hi. We would like to be added to the list.
    Russ & Lisa
    55 & 45
    Dec. 10-17
    Redfield, SD
    First time to CSA.
    We will be getting married on the 13th.
    Can't wait to get to CSA and enjoy!

Russ & Lisa,
    Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. You couldn't have picked a better place to get married. CSA will do everything to make sure that your wedding is an event to remember. Tamika was our wedding coordinator. She and the rest of the staff at CSA made our wedding so special that we return every year for our anniversary. Monica and I both think that it is the best anniversary present that we can give each other. Hope to see you at CSA. There are five couples that are coming in on the 10th so far. Maybe we will be sharing a bus from the airport.

116 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Could you add my email to the list for the pictures? It is winterbride614@yahoo.com Here is a picture of Jared and I for the list! We are getting so excited to come to CSA for the first time!! Name:  Engagement Photo_141.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  45.5 KB

Belle (and Jared) sent you the list. I'll correct Jared's name on the next one with pics.

Russ & Lisa, You have been added to the list. Post a picture and I'll add it to the list with pictures.

109 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

109 and a wakeup! Soon to do the double digit dance!!! Have Bob Marley waiting!

Name:  002.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  28.1 KB
    Here is a photo (I hope) My email is lisamoe@abe.midco.net

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast