Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: December 2011

Here's the latest list. Please advise me of any corrections necessary.

Helen & Paul - Will be waiting for our Bob Marley

Attachment 13801

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Ya mon only 15 quick weeks mi need some goat in dem belly
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

We are started to get geared back up for our trip in December! Here is a recent picture. Looks like we will miss a lot of the folks in the beginning of the month, but hopefully more folks will find this thread

Name:  SC 149.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  37.0 KB

thanks for the updated list.... Its nice to know a few people BEFORE we even step foot on the beach !

Once we figure out how to post a picture here.. we will..... any help?

Angela and Scott

Forest,
    Great picture, I've added it to the list with pictures. Just need the name for the pretty lady standing next to you.

Scott & Angela,
    You are very welcome. The easy way to add pictures is to use the advanced instead of quick reply. Once you are there scroll down and find where it says manage attachments. Click on that. Then look for the Add Files tab in the upper right corner. Click on that, it will bring up another box, click on select files and choose the file (.jpg) you want to upload. It will insert the picture into your message but will not be viewable until approved by the website.

Doing the Double-digit dance!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

MikeMonica,
    Just let us know the time of your arrival and we'll have those Bob Marley's waiting at the beach bar for you!!! It's hubby's birthday, so can't guarantee what condition we'll be in if you arrive after noon time!!! LOL!!

Default 1st Time to CSA and Jamaica

Hello- My husband and I will be traveling to Jamaica and CSA for the first time on Dec 1 - 9. We are trying to figure out how to speed up the hands of time and then slow down time once we arrive.

Here is some info about us:

Mike and Tammy
    Douglass Kansas
    48 and 45
    Married 22 years (will celebrate while we are in paradise)
    2 daughters (26 and 21)
    Looking forward to meeting new friends, relaxing and enjoy some adult beverages on the beach along with some water sports.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll there! No worries No problem Mon!

We are getting in later than usual this year, airlines changed departure times. ( we do leave later than we did before so it's kind of a wash) . Jetblue non-stop from Orlando gets in to Mo'Bay at 3:30 PM on December 06, 2011. Anyone else in that time frame? Only 91 days til we are back home! Larry and Judi

tkingle66
    We are from Douglas, Georgia. Arriving Dec 3rd to Dec 11th. Can't wait to meet you. We've been married 29 years with no kids. Definitely enjoy adult beverages. We hang out at the beach near the Great House. We're 53 and 54; but we don't act like it!!! Send your picture and MikeMonica will include it. Ours is already on the spreadsheet. Can't wait to meet everyone. Dari and Greg

We get in on the 10th. Are you guys on the photo list?

Hey Mike and Monica, Dec. 10th is coming quick! Can you send a picture list to lisamoe@abe.midco.net. We had the pictures once but can't seem to get them again. My guess is there will be people on the flight that are going to CSA also, especially out of Miami. We have a four hour layover. That's why we want the picture list, so if we see other couples we can meet and say hi while we are laid over. Can't wait!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

Time for me to post the latest edition of the list. So far, I've added everyone that I can find from the Late Nov 2011, CSA Ė New Years Eve Check in 2011/2012, and the December 2012 threads that will be at CSA in December 2011. If Iíve missed someone or have posted wrong information, please let me know and I will correct it as soon as possible. If you have sent me your email address, Iíve forwarded a copy of the list with photos to that address.

85 days and counting!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Maxine and Rich Long Island NY CSA 12/13 ro 12/23/11

8th time to Couples resorts
    2nd time to CSA Last visit to CSA 2003

Have been to all four Couples resorts since 2002

Who else will be to CSA during 12/13 to 12/23?

Maxine & Rich
    I've corrected your data on the list. Currently , there are 19 couples from this thread on the spreadsheet that will be there during your stay. You're going to notice a big change at CSA since your last visit in 2003. Monica and I are looking forward to seeing you in Dec. By the way, congratulations on your upcoming 44th anniversary, we'll have drinks waiting for you.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We are 10-17 Dec. look forward to seeing you there. This is our first time and we can't wait!

Soon come only eleven short weeks to be back home!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Mikemonica: How can I see the spreadsheet?

When we were there in 2003 CSA had the section with the Greathouse. We stayed in a Beachfront Veranda suite 1st floor end suite. We were less then a foot from the sand.

Looking forward to meeing you and having that drink with you

Hello CSA December peeps- 11 weeks from today and counting! I cannot wait-everyday I keep dreaming about how beautiful the beach and resort will be and spending nine glorious days soaking up some sunshine, sipping on a cold drink and meeting several new friends! Wish I was there today but I am afraid that I may never want to return to reality!

We are going Nov 24th to Dec 8th. It so can not come quick enough.

Maxine & Rich,
    The list is an excel spreadsheet and will only show as a red X on the message board. Place your cursor over the file name. In this case, CSA dec 2011ver 5 wo pics.xls. The file name should change color, when it does, left click you mouse once. A new window will (should) come up that asks if you want to open or save the file. Either save or open the file and you will be able to see the list.

Debbie,
    Got your data and have added it to the list, I will publish the next list the first week of October. Tell us a little more about yourselves and I'll add your partners name to the list.

74 days and counting!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Dec 2-9 ; from Evergreen,Co. 8th time to CSA.How's the beach looking?
    Cant wait for Rum Cream And Jamaican Browny and of course seeing old friends we've met.

Default Another December couple to add

I've been following the thread for what seems like forever, but somehow haven't managed to post and get on the list. My wife Stacy and I will be at CSA from December 4-11. It will be our second trip (last was in 2009). We're from Orange County, CA, and we're both 42. We're not celebrating anything in particular, other than a chance to get away from our kids for a week at a time when we have grandparents willing to watch them.

Assuming I can figure out how to do it, I'll try to post a picture sometime soon so people can recognize us.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to avoid counting the days because it still seems like such a big number, but considering we booked in April 2010, we're at least in the home stretch. Can't wait.

Rick & Stacy

We are absolutely new to the Jamaica experience. We'll be at CSA December 10th through the 17th. We are from South Dakota and will definitely need some warmth by then. Tim is 54 and I'm 49. We'll be celebrating my 50th BD (16th) and our 32nd wedding anniversary (15th) while we're there. We have been reading the message board for awhile now and decided to jump on. All of the tips and advice from others is appreciated.

Rick & Stacy, Tim & Willette,
    Welcome to the December 2011 meetup. I have added you to the list. Monica and I are looking forward to meeting ya'll at CSA.

Tim & Willette, When do you arrive at Montego Bay? There are currently 6 couples that will be flying in on the 10th. There is a good chance that you will meet some of us then. Congratulations on your birthday and anniversary celebrations. You couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate your special days.

Here is the latest list. As usual, if there are any mistakes or corrections needed just let me know.

67 days and counting!!!!!

Attachment 14224

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

MikeMonica:
    If you need to update your list, a couple of changes on our visit. We will be at CSA on December 06-13 before going to CSS. Ona and Jim, from Omaha are only going to join us at CSS, they have canceled on CSA this year. Getting wet and cold here in the mountains, can't wait to set foot on the beach at CSA. Our daughter just got back from ten days at CSA and hearing her talk about it , is really making us anxious for December to get here. Larry and Judi

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast