Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: December 2011

Zazu, great to hear from you. Sorry to hear about your friends cancelling at CSA. I've corrected the list and will publish again around the third week of Oct.
    Send your wet weather this way if you can. We really need the rain. We're already getting the chill. It's been in the 30's here at night a couple of times. It's very unusual for our part of Alabama to be below 40 this early in the year. Daytime is still in the mid-80s.
    Can't wait to be on the CSA beach again.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Hi all:

We (Nicole & Darrell) will be there from Dec 2-Dec10th.

This will be our 5th time to CSA ... 7th time to Couples. I can't wait to dig my toes in the sand followed by floating in the ocean while sipping a hummingbird.

Hey Mike and Monica, thanks for the well wishes. We arrive in Montego Bay at 4:20 pm with another couple (Russ & Lisa). We are meeting up with my sister and her husband who will also be staying the 10th through the 17th. I believe they arrive a few hours before us. I'm sure we'll all run into each other. We're all pretty excited about the trip. We did extensive research before deciding on CSA (biggest bang for your buck). We too are counting down the days!

Boozes

Soonecome now only 9 short weeks till were back home!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Romello & Amy (from Miami Beach), will be our first time to to Jamaica.. :-)
    Dec. 22-26th...

Romello & Amy.. (from Miami Beach), first time to Jamaica.. :-)
    Dec. 22-26
    (figured out how to post images.. haha)
    Attachment 14285

Can't wait!!!! 60 days to go to paradise. Hey Tim. I'll buy the first round. Ha Ha!

Default 67 Days!!!

Mike & Monica-
    Here is a picture of Nick and I (Kelly) Weisbeck!
    Name:  Jamaica.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  61.6 KB

Mike & Monica-
    Can I get the picture version sent to my email?
    Thanks....weisbek@fargo.k12.nd.us

Kelly

Romello,
    I've added you to the list but I can't see or download your picture .

Nicole & Darrell - I've added you to the list also

Boozes - Hope you and Russ & Lisa have a great flight from from your chilly area to CSA. Let me know your sister and husbands info and I'll add them to the list.

60 days and counting!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

ok. let me try posting a pic again....
    Name:  Rome_Amy4.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  25.3 KB

First time to Jamaica, first time to an all-inclusive, first time to a tropical paradise-
    I'm ready to start my Jamaication now!

(Dec. 25th-31st at CSA, from Seattle, WA)

Nea - (Jamaication) post a picture and tell us who you will be with and I'll add you both to the list. You've picked the best place possible to have a tropical vacation. Enjoy your stay at CSA

Nicole & Darrell - just checked my old lists - it seems you are always leaving the day we arrive. We've probably seen each other in the lobby on your way out. Maybe next year we will get a chance to meet under better circumstances.

Romello - great picture - I've added it to the list with pictures and if you (or anyone else) want a copy - give me your email address and I'll automatically send you an updated list everytime I publish the list without pictures on the meetup thread.

Still counting the days!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

MikeMonica.. sounds good.. here's my email : romello_202@yahoo.com

So excited!! We decided to return to CSA for Christmas and New Years again! We arrive 12/23/11 and depart 1/1/12. This will be our 10th visit to CSA and the 4th time for Christmas and New Years. Dari and Greg

YA MON the weeks are flying by... only 8 weeks till home May seems so long ago.....
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Default Time to start counting!

We were trying not to start counting too soon, but it's time since we just made our last payment. 66 days for us! I apparrently have to pick out a weeding outfit (I'm a guy, who cares), and she is now shopping for outfits and swimsuits. Good times

FABKMH - you've got the easy job. Go online and do a search for men's beach wedding outfits. All you need are linen pants, a shirt, and some sandals. Pick a couple of nice ones, get her approval and order. you're done.

Here's a website that has some nice items for both of you.
    http://www.islandimporter.com/Men/

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Name:  Mike and Tammy.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  49.8 KB

Here is a pic of my husband and I. Hope some of you that will be at CSA from Dec 1 - 9th will find us so we can have a drink!

Cool site; thank you Mike & Monica. That part will be easy, but after seeing a few of theses young in-shape couples, apparently we need to hit the gym!

Our last payment was made this week. Airline tickets have been verified (no changes yet). We are both in the "Why aren't we there yet mode?" Halloween decorations are up now, with Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations being put up next. We'll finish our Christmas shopping in the next 4-6 weeks, wrap everything and put it away until we return to Alabama. Lots of things to do and each task accomplished brings us a little closer to returning to our tropical home.

Here is the latest list. As usual, if there are any mistakes or corrections needed just let me know.

Attachment 14349

I'll publish three more lists between now and the 1st of December (1st, 3rd, and final week of Nov). Then it'll be time to start the list for Dec 2012.

Looking forward to meeting everyone SOON!!!!!

52 days (7 weekends using the ZAZU Calendar)

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

Thank you for taking to the time to put the list togther. Sorry that our paths will not cross this time but maybe next year!

Greg and Dari, see you on the 3rd. Gonna swim in the pool. Same 2 couples joining us.
    Tom.

Mike: We just made our final payment and bought round trip air to Orlando from Las Vegas the end of November. We will spend a few days in Florida before taking Jet Blue to Montego Bay. I bought the Jet Blue some time ago when it was a bargain price. When I booked it, we would get into Jamaica early in the morning and leave at 4:30 . Ideal times. Of course they had to change our flight times to get in late and leave early! We will have to leave from CSS about 5:00 AM. Not too happy about that, but maybe they will change back before we leave. Thanks again this year for making the list. Larry&Judi

Default Coming home agan CSA

My husband and I (Derek & Kyle) will be returning "home" on Dec 9th -17th. Can't wait. This is our
    3rd trip to CSA.
    We are from northern MN so it's always nice to get away from the cold cold winter weather fr a while. See you all in 50 short days.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast