Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: December 2011

Hello again, my sister and her husband's names are Pam and Brad Rogers, ages 44 and 47. They will be celebrating their 25th anniversary and will arrive and depart the same days we do (10th - 17th). They are coming from Columbus, OH.

Down to less than 60 days. Our last payment is made & flight reservations are made. I will try to attach a picture of me & Gary.

MikeMonica - Please email the spreadsheet with pictures to: mkeithsr01@comcast.net. Sorry we will not be able to meet at CSA, but our stays do not overlap.
    Name:  Mexico Cruise 019-1.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  54.4 KB

Hate to wish my life away, but can't wait. See ya'll then. Dari and Greg

Hi Mike/Monica:

We do always seem to miss you...I'm sure I wouldn't be able to see you as we were leaving due to the tears and down-turned faces while waiting for the "goodbye bus".

In 2012, we are already booked for Nov 30th for a week. I guess I might need to move into the November thread next year...yikes !

Final payment made! 40 days more of waiting for my iced cold drink on a white sandy beach with my best friend and lover in the world! So anxious I just booked another trip for December 2012 before the price increase. Can't wait to spend Christmas at CSA again, we had soooooooo much fun last year!
    I'll have those Bob Marleys waitng for ya'all whenyou arrive on the 10th!
    Helen & Paul

December 3rd is getting so close! I'm super excited!! I've had some stressful stuff going on at home (family medical issues), so I can't wait to get to CSA! If you'd like to read the details please see the following link:

http://humantribeproject.com/tribes/...al-misfortunes

Also, quick question: I'm a type 1 diabetic. Anyone have any experience with this there? I don't expect this to be a problem, but I'm curious about sugar free drink options. There's always water, of course. What else can I expect to find? Diet Pepsi or Pepsi Light?? I already know I'll be packing extra insulin so I can indulge a little bit, but I hate the taste of normal sodas and I don't want to consume that much extra sugar unless it's on something delicious!
    Becky & Daniel

Blondie56
    Monica and I booked for 2012 last January. I read one of Randymon's posts that referenced 2013 prices at 2012 rates. We just can't pass up a good deal.

Long story short - I now have 3 countdown timers on my desktop -

CSA 10-18 Dec 2011
    CSA 12-20 Dec 2012
    CSA 12-20 Dec 2013

We'll be waiting for our Bob Marleys!!!

The countdown continues........

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    Bob Marleys for everyone!!!!

We beat the price increase to...no need to wait when you know your going!!!! Always great to have more than one countdown going!!

Only 5 short weeks to go for this year....

Dec 14-22 2013
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

1. Colby and Heather
    2. Sacramento California
    3. 38 and 46
    4. 8th time at Couples, 4th time at CSA, 3rd NYE at CSA
    5. Dec 25,2011 - Jan 8, 2012
    6. We are going to CSA for Christmas/New Years. We have decided that there is no where on earth we would rather be on New Years eve. Once you go...

MikeMonica,
    Your Bob Marleys will be ready for your upon your arrival at the beach bar on the 10th!!!! Sorry to say we will miss you in 2012 since our dates follow yours. We will be staying for the X-Mas holiday 12-20-27, 2012 so we'll have to party hardy in 2011~!!!!!!

Halloween is over and the decorations are being put away. Starting to unpack the Christmas decorations and test the outdoor and indoor lights. We've been looking at presents for the kids, grandkids, and friends.
    Regardless of what we are doing it seems we can't get CSA off of our minds. The taste of that first Hummingbird or Girl Scout Cookie. Leisurely laying on the beach or under a palappa reading a book with a green flag stuck in the sand. Ultimate Chocolate saying "Feel the love". Great food at Seagrapes, Feathers, Patios Patio, Palms, Lemongrass, and the Cabana Grill. Sitting with our friends at the Beach Party, Bonfire, Repeaters Dinner and swim-up bar. meeting new friends. Reuniting with our Jamaican family. Best of all, sharing all of this with my beautiful wife. and knowing we are about to add some more wonderful experiences to our lives.

Two more lists to publish after this one.

Attachment 14548

The countdown continues!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

Driverlady - Looks like we will be at CSA at the same time. We are from Santa Rosa, so practically neighbors. We arrive on 12/21 & leave 12/30. Let's meet for a drink that week.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie_from_CA View Post
    Driverlady - Looks like we will be at CSA at the same time. We are from Santa Rosa, so practically neighbors. We arrive on 12/21 & leave 12/30. Let's meet for a drink that week.
    Hi Maggie. Absolutely! We look forward to it. Counting the days. We will arrive at CSA on the 25th.

Well the luggage is was out from getting home from panama city last week so started packing!! Cant wait to board the plane on 9 Dec Soonecome two days at hideawhile on the cliffs the head over to CSA on 11 Dec!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Here's the list . Wishing you all a great time.

Attachment 14701

25 days and counting!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

Thank you Mike and Monica! Hope you have an amazing time.

WHOOOO HOOOOO Soonecome Anticipation is HERE
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Three weeks and counting DOWN!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Driverlady - I don't see your picture on the spreadsheet Mike put together. Ours is there. We will probaby be at the swim up bar a lot of the time (or at least close by) Look us up when you get in.

Hello Everyone! My husband & I will be spending our 11th anniversary at CSA (Dec 5-16, anniversary the 6th). First trip to Jamaica, so not sure what to expect, but getting excited. Cheers! Leah

Welcome Leah,
    Congratulations on selecting CSA to celebrate your anniversary. Don't worry about what to expect, just get excited. It's all good.

Make sure you practice these two phrases:

Ya mon
    Irie

You will be added to the final December list. Post your husband's name, maybe a picture, and a tell us little about yourselves.
    Monica and I look forward to meeting you.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.

Ya Mon, Soon come!
    Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks, sorry I didn't get our dates up sooner Mike.

Ted and Deb- looking forward to our third visit to CSA, Dec 9-19.

Giving Thanks and counting your friendships in our Blessings!

Default Thank you!

My husband's name is Steve. We have wanted to visit Jamaica for years, but with travel, it has always been a bit of a stretch, as we live in NW Washington. Not enough days off to spend 4 days of it getting there & back! We are self employed, so it is always tough to be gone for very long. I will try to figure out how to post a picture!

leahford: I am sure you will enjoy CSA. We share the same anniversary date of December 06. Although for a little bit longer, we did a vow renewal for our 50th at CSA in 2008. We didn't know it at he time , but getting married in the off season was a good idea.

MikeMonica: Thanks again this year for all your work on the spreadsheet. I don't know how big Troy is , but we are going on a Mardi Gras cruise in February and there is a fellow cruiser posting on the cruise thread from Troy.

We are doing our last minute stuff before leaving this week end for Jamaica with stops in Las Vegas and Florida. Ski season is here, snow has started and we can't wait to get to CSA and the sun. Larry & Judi

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate All you folks showing up down there in the next couple weeks be sure to keep us posted on just how wonderful everything is

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast