Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: December 2011

Zazu, How neat that we share an anniversary! We got engaged in June 2000 & already had a a trip to Hawaii planned for that Decomber....so, we just added a wedding instead of waiting until the following June. And now we have a good reason to travel in December. Getting so excited...only 9 more days.

John & Diane - arriving on the early flight from Philly December 1 - staying until 12/6 (exact same dates as last year, our first time). Celebrating 35th anniversary later in December, though. Now we know exactly all the wonderful things to look forward to, and going to try a Bob Marley for the first time (plus all the other fave drinks I've read about during the past year on the forum).

10 days more of waiting, Chritmas tree is up , packing has begun, work is getting more tedious , wishing I was relaxing on the beach instead! Soon come!

We put up a minimum amount of out door Christmas decorations and have already started our trip to Jamaica, We are in Las Vegas now and fly out Wednesday for Orlando and then on to Mo'bay. Had to
    change from winter wear to shorts today. Only 70 degrees here but a lot warmer than our valley. On our way at last! Larry and Judi

The waiting is almost over and we will be home in 11 days!!! Monica and I are looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
    Here's the final December 2011 list. Hope everyone already at CSA is having a wonderful time.

Attachment 14821

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

24 day countdown, woohoo!!!

We fly in on Christmas Day- Does anyone know what to expect on Christmas? Please tell me there is a Jamaican Santa coming.

Attached is a pic of Andy and I (with glorious Seattle and Mt. Rainier in the background!).
    Name:  225330_787910544050_25909587_40431913_2446721_n.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  35.6 KB

24 day countdown, woohoo!!!

We fly in on Christmas Day- Does anyone know what to expect on Christmas? Please tell me there is a Jamaican Santa coming.

Attached is a pic of Andy and I (with glorious Seattle and Mt. Rainier in the background!).
    Name:  225330_787910544050_25909587_40431913_2446721_n.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  35.6 KB

Hi Jamaication
    This is our first Christmas at Couples, but I have read that Santa arrives on the beach on Christmas morning. We will be at CSA 12/21-30. Our picture is on the wonderful spreadsheet Mike has put together. We plan to spend a lot of time near the pool with the swim up bar. Hope to see you there.
    Your picture of Mt Rainier brings back childhood memories. I grew up in Bremerton & could see Mt Rainier from our kitchen window every morning (except when it was raining).
    19 days & a wake up until we are on the beach.

Default Santa's arrival CSA 2010

Name:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  47.9 KB And he even brings presents for good boys and girls too!

whoo hooo its DEC already!!! soonecome the 9th finishing packing this weekend
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Quote Originally Posted by blondie56 View Post
    Name:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  47.9 KB And he even brings presents for good boys and girls too!
    Oh my goodness, this is AMAZING! Too bad we don't get in until later that day.

We were fortunate enough to see our Jamaican Santa last year at CSA! This year we will be there Dec 9-17, so wont get to see him this year! But was thinking about bringing Christmas lights for our balcony. Is it too soon to have them up on our balcony there, or will it be festive?

StonyplainClint

We take lights every trip even in May gives a nice touch to the balcony...You will see alot of lights up when you are there...We arrive on island 9 dec will be at CSA 11-19 Dec
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

On Flight Us Air out of Charlotte on Friday the 9th at 11:30am!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

My gf and I will be at the resort for Xmas also (our 1st trip to the resort), plan to hit the beach with a drink in our hand, and feet in the sand..

Randi&Sherri, thanks for the xmas light reply. Guess we will be packing some lights, cord and zip ties to tie them up! As we are on the BFVS, so will be seen lots!

We arrive late on the 9th, till the 17th. Who knows, might see you at the repeaters dinner monday night! Did some preliminary packing last night, need to pick up some more boardshorts today and will then finish off the packing tonight! My boardshorts rule the beach!

Soon Come CSA!!!

Hi,

My wife and i were there last year for xmas and are there again this year from the 23-27. Apart from the beach santa they had very nice christmas eve cocktails and show last time in one of the gardens in the property. Cant wait for this year ...just 9 more days to go

Only 3 days & a wake-up until we arrive for a long awaited return to CSA. We will be packing our bags & getting ready to head for the airport. We land in Jamaica at 10:30 am on 12/21 & figure we will be at the beach bar by 1:30. Can't wait.

Hey Maggie- me and my John will be there about the same time....coming from Raleigh, NC. See you on the beach (and maybe the bus from the airport )....

Just arrived at MBJ for our return to Alabama.
    CSA was excellent as usual. The food was even better than we remembered. The chef outdid himself this year especially when it came to lobster night. The lobster at Feathers and at the Patois Patio was the best we have ever had at CSA.
    Staff was superb throughout the resort and we already miss them.
    Club Mobay at the airport is a pleasant surprise. Excellent drinks, good snacks, wifi, and very easy to relax before the flight home. I'll write more later but there's a gin and tonic waiting for me.
    Monica and I wish everyone a wonderful time at CSA

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We enjoyed our visit and are going to book for next Dec. It was nice to see Mike and Monica if only for a short hello before we left for CSS. Larry and Judi

Default Glad to hear

Hi Mike and Monica.
    Glad to hear your vacation was excellent. Food and staff too. Cannot wait to get there.

We only have seven more nights in PA and then off to CSA.

Looks like we are going to try Club MoBay too. Any suggestions you may have for this will be welcome.

Take care,
    Bern & Bob

Default Another wonderful stay at CSA

Well we have been back to reality and the hustle and bustle of our normal lives again for about 5 days now. We had a great time once again and want to thank all the great group of people we meet during this stay. Randy (Porkchop) and Sherri and friends, Kim and Laura ( mom and dad) Ted and Deb (Heather) LOL. The beautiful group from Atlanta, and everyone else , I'm terrible with names. You all made it a great and very fun 8 days.
    Big shout out to the AWESOME staff: Swim up bar: Richardo and Curtis, Aura: Oral. All over the place my girl Navina. The Martini Bar guys.
    Dive Shop: Franz, Anthony and Shaggy. Thanks for not letting anything bad happent to me.
    And all the other staff members who work hard everyday to keep the place so beautiful and clean.
    Everyone please feel free to keep intouch with me anytime. My email address is jusluvd@yahoo.com.
    Again, Thank you everyone for i great time and have a very Happy and safe Holiday season and we will see you next year! RESPECT! Kyle and Derek Gangl (Minnesota)

Another amazing trip to CSA!!! they just keep getting better and better. Out 13th visit to CSA and this trip had the best people ever!!!! Met some AWesome people and we all had a GREAT time.

Like Kyle mentioned above everyone was awesome that we met and hung out with. Looking forward to another amazing trip we need to see if we can all organize being there at the same time...Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New year.

Looking forward to Dec 2012 soonecome...
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8