Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Just in case anyone is counting down to "J"-Day, if you are arriving on the tenth of November, then we all have 114 days left to count off, one by one. tick tick tick...........

What a pleasant thought. Here is another. "Don't be sad that it's over, just be overjoyed that you were able to experience there". I don't remember where I saw that but it is a great philosiphy.

Richie

See you soon.

Default November 14-21

Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Just booked at CTI. Thinking about deep sea fishing. Maybe horesback riding. Looking for some fun couples to hang out with.
    Thanks
    Don and Tracie
    Hello -- we are going to be on our Honeymoon from Nov. 14-21 and would also like to go deep sea fishing. This will be our first real vacation and we want to experience as much as possible. Hoping it is everything and more than what we expect. We are originally from Maryland, but have lived in Alabama since 2005. Looking forward to meeting new friends and having the time of our lives.

Default Nov. 14-21

Steve and Wendy will be celebrating our Honeymoon at CTI Nov. 14 - 21. Looking to go deep sea fishing, ziplining, and possibly horseback riding. Looking for new friends to share the memories with. Also, I was told it may be nice to take the shuttle flight between the airport and the resort -- if anyone has any experience with this I would love to hear your comments. And if anyone is interested in sharing the flight I would also like to speak with you!!! Cannot wait so excited!!!

Hi wendy.
    Deb and I will be there from 8-22 november.
    I would be on board for a spot of deep sea fishing. Deb won't leave poolside :-)
    Have a lovely wedding. CTI is a wonderful place for your honeymoon.

Also, if anyone wants to play a little golf I will be available.
    I am pretty terrible though.

Default Deep Sea Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by dinohants View Post
    Hi wendy.
    I would be on board for a spot of deep sea fishing. Deb won't leave poolside :-)
    That sounds great -- I think Steve and I would both be up for it. Maybe we could plan it for the 16th or
    17th and get a group together - depending on what size boats are available. We have been fishing in the Gulf off of Florida, but really looking for larger fish. I will do some homework before we go and try to get some info. I am on Facebook under Wendy Stelzer Vinemont AL if you want a more direct contact for me. 110 days so cannot wait for the wedding and our week in Paradise!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendy1btb View Post
    That sounds great -- I think Steve and I would both be up for it. Maybe we could plan it for the 16th or
    17th and get a group together - depending on what size boats are available. We have been fishing in the Gulf off of Florida, but really looking for larger fish. I will do some homework before we go and try to get some info. I am on Facebook under Wendy Stelzer Vinemont AL if you want a more direct contact for me. 110 days so cannot wait for the wedding and our week in Paradise!!
    Received one quote back for 1/2 day is 600 and full day is 1200...will ask how many that holds to see if we can organize a group if anyone is interested.

Default Hit Double Digits Today

A mere 99 days ( 11/03 ) til we return home! So nice to be doing "the double digit dance".

November 2011

Jason & Kathy 31-4

Stephen & Karly 2-8
    Ray & Deb 8-22
    Tom & Peggy 3-10
    Johnathan & Mellisa 4-14
    Karen & Paul 4-14
    Don & Tracy 8-15
    Richie & Sylvia 10-22
    Steve & Wemddy 14-21
    RyGuy 23-3

I'm hoping that over the course of the next few weeks, our small but hearty group of November Nomads will begin increaseing in number.
    After all, at the moment, our count shows 104 days before "J" Day.
    We will be in "DD" next Wednesday. Whoa. I'ts almost time to pack.

I'll let that last sentance take time to sink in. Hmmmm. Wow. Almost time to pack. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm1

Richie

If I missed anyone or if there are new names to add, please feel free to add your names to our forthcoming family gathering.

That sounds fine Wendy. Obviously depending on the numbers. Please keep me informed. :-)

100 days now for us. DD dance starts tomorrow. Just finally paid it off. Worth every penny.

OK, where's all the November people??

It's down to under 90 days!

Jason
    87 days (!!!)
    16 hours
    2 minutes
    15 seconds to CTI!

Hello??? Is anybody in here???? Oh well, I guess the November Nomads haven't come around yet...Only 82 days here... Less than two months... Hello??? .....darned silence!!

We will be there for a small portion of November! we actually arrive at CTI on Oct 23 and are staying till November 4. This will be our first time! Looking forward to new places and hopefully new friends....Honeymoon in 72 days!

NickAndGina, it looks like we'll be taking the sad bus back to the airport together. We're going to be there from Oct31 to Nov 4th. Part of me is already wishing we would have reserved longer, but at the time, this seemed to be about the best compromise.

Maybe next time!

Jason
    CTI in:
    78 days
    22 hours
    49 min
    45 sec

82 days to go.

Whoo hoo!!
    Anyone fancy playing golf with the most cack-handed player in the western world?

July 18th, 2011 06:44 PM #51 Crabracer
    View Profile View Forum Posts
    Posts:534Just in case anyone is counting down to "J"-Day, if you are arriving on the tenth of November, then we all have 114 days left to count off, one by one. tick tick tick...........

What a pleasant thought. Here is another. "Don't be sad that it's over, just be overjoyed that you were able to experience there". I don't remember where I saw that but it is a great philosiphy.

Richie

See you soon. Reply Reply With Quote .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    July 21st, 2011 07:30 PM #52 wendy1btb
    View Profile View Forum Posts Add as Contact
    Just booked at CTI. Thinking about deep sea fishing. Maybe horesback riding. Looking for some fun couples to hang out with.
    Thanks
    Don and Tracie
    Hello -- we are going to be on our Honeymoon from Nov. 14-21 and would also like to go deep sea fishing. This will be our first real vacation and we want to experience as much as possible. Hoping it is everything and more than what we expect. We are originally from Maryland, but have lived in Alabama since 2005. Looking forward to meeting new friends and having the time of our lives. Reply Reply With Quote .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    July 21st, 2011 07:49 PM #53 wendy1btb
    Posts:7Steve and Wendy will be celebrating our Honeymoon at CTI Nov. 14 - 21. Looking to go deep sea fishing, ziplining, and possibly horseback riding. Looking for new friends to share the memories with. Also, I was told it may be nice to take the shuttle flight between the airport and the resort -- if anyone has any experience with this I would love to hear your comments. And if anyone is interested in sharing the flight I would also like to speak with you!!! Cannot wait so excited!!! Reply Reply With Quote .
    July 23rd, 2011 04:34 PM #54 dinohants
    Have a lovely wedding. CTI is a wonderful place for your honeymoon. Reply Reply With Quote .
    July 24th, 2011 03:34 PM #55 dinohants
    Posts:63Also, if anyone wants to play a little golf I will be available.
    I am pretty terrible though. Reply Reply With Quote .
    July 24th, 2011 10:35 PM #56 wendy1btb
    Hi wendy.
    17th and get a group together - depending on what size boats are available. We have been fishing in the Gulf off of Florida, but really looking for larger fish. I will do some homework before we go and try to get some info. I am on Facebook under Wendy Stelzer Vinemont AL if you want a more direct contact for me. 110 days so cannot wait for the wedding and our week in Paradise!! Reply Reply With Quote .
    July 27th, 2011 12:06 AM #57 wendy1btb
    Received one quote back for 1/2 day is 600 and full day is 1200...will ask how many that holds to see if we can organize a group if anyone is interested. Reply Reply With Quote .
    July 27th, 2011 12:23 PM #58 mr2cool96
    Posts:67A mere 99 days ( 11/03 ) til we return home! So nice to be doing "the double digit dance". Reply Reply With Quote .
    July 28th, 2011 01:32 PM #59 Crabracer
    View Profile View Forum Posts

Jason & Kathy 31-4

Stephen & Karly 2-8
    Ray & Deb 8-22
    Tom & Peggy 3-10
    Johnathan & Mellisa 4-14
    Karen & Paul 4-14
    Don & Tracy 8-15
    Richie & Sylvia 10-22
    Steve & Wemddy 14-21
    RyGuy 23-3

nickandgina Oct. 23-Nov.4

Welcome to the familiy.

Richie

My name is Sonya, my fiance' and I are getting married at CTI on 11.12.11!! We will be at CTI from 11/09 - 11/16, and our family and friends will be there from 11/10 - 11/13. This is my 2nd time at CTI, I was there last December for my sister's wedding. This will be a repeat for my sis, bro-n-law, mom, and photographers! It will be the first time for the other 7 guests!!! ...... 90 DAYS and counting!!! We are so excited and can not wait! Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in Jamaica in November, I am really praying for a nice sunny day for my wedding!

Richie...What happened to your font? I would never had recognized your post....And at my advanced age had to put my nose on the monitor, where you're posts are usually AARP approved LOL.

I keep looking for another post that talks about not haveing color or font. For the past two weeks it's been like this. I have looked all over and still don't see font or color. What's up with that?

You are right. At our advanced age, we don't need anything to throw us off our game.

85 and going down

Richie

Aha... I see it now, the color and font is gone from the program... Oh well, they say change is good so I guess I'll have to put my reading glasses on when posting on Couples message board. ...
    78 and going down

JimandJamie Oct. 30- Nov 06

All this past week, I've been having these weird sensations. Nothing painful, but strange none the less. At first, I couldn't figure out what was going on with me. I knew I wasn't geting sick, the "sensations", were mostly in my head.
    There was one time that Syl found me in the kitchen, sitting at the kitchen table, staring out the window. She said I had a "far away look" in my eyes. That's when I started to see the light.

We are, at this moment, 66 days from returning to the enchanted land of peacefulness and playfulnes, friendships and frivolities, reconnecting and relaxing. I was exhibiting early signs of an affliction that many people have experienced at various periods in their lives. "Coupleitis"

My body reacts long before my brain wakes up and let's me know, we're going home. Home. our seven month hibernation is coming to an end. In the days and weeks to follow, we will begin to gather our clothes and bathing suits and all that wi will use on yet another visit to Couples.

Now that I have been made aware of the long repeated rituals to travel, Every day that arrives "......on my doorstep" will "......make everyting alright"

This pre-vacaton energy will continue to escalate minute by minute. by the time "J-Day" gets here we will each be smiling a most pleasant smile.

Home.

Hi we are getting married at CTI on 12th November and staying for 2 weeks. We are counting the days now! Have never been anywhere like this before so really excited.

Here are the latest additions:

NickandGina 23-4
    Jason & Kathy 31-4
    Stephen & Karly 2-8
    Ray & Deb 8-22
    Sonya & Chris 9-16
    Tom & Peggy 3-10
    Johnathan & Mellisa 4-14
    Karen & Paul 4-14
    Don & Tracy 8-15
    Richie & Sylvia 10-22
    Jane & Paul 12-24
    Steve & Wendy 14-21
    RyGuy 23-3

If you are going to be at CTI during the month of November and your name is not on the list, you will not, I repeat, will not be allowed to enter the resort.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    lol lol lol lol lol

we are getting married on 11/11/11 at 4pm on the beach. we are staying for 10 days and cant wait. hope to make some new friends as well.

Shane and Sonya.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast