Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Will look out for you, we will be just as excited if not a little nervous! We cant believe its only a week now, we are nearly all packed! Jane is in panic mode about forgetting things and trying to lose the last few pounds before wedding! See you on the 8th!

Default Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by dinohants View Post
    Down to single digits now!!!!
    Jane and Paul, looks like we are on the same flight from Gatwick on 8th. We will be in the Vroom. If you see the most excited people in there, that will be Debbie and I.

Wendy, how is the fishing excursion going?

Finally, to everyone getting married there, it is just the most wonderful place to do it. You will have an amazing ceremony. An incredible way to start your married lives.
    With this wedding getting closer I have not had a second to think about it, to be totally honest. I did see on the Facebook page someone else talking about it. However, right now I am just going to get there and see what the staff at the hotel suggest. Sorry - I did not get back to you sooner -- my brain is in serious need of a vacation. See you in two weeks!!!

Jason, I have mine packed as well. See you on the island on the 3rd. We arrive in MoBay 8:35 AM, so we should be at CTI for lunch and on the island by 1:00

Quote Originally Posted by mrs2cool View Post
    Jason, I have mine packed as well. See you on the island on the 3rd. We arrive in MoBay 8:35 AM, so we should be at CTI for lunch and on the island by 1:00
    mrs2cool, yes you will see us on the island on the 3rd! Today was our first full day at the resort and after breakfast we girded our loins, and went to the Isle (there to remove our girding :-) )
    We followed everyone's advice and went right and settled in under one of the huts and started reading. Tomorrow, we go back to work on our lineless tans!

I'll hang my Millennium Force tee on the back of my lounger on Thursday so you u can find us!

Jason
    ( now, how soon can we afford to come back...)

Default Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by IrieDaze View Post
    We land at 3pm, coming in from Atlanta and we wan't wait to get to the lounge and enjoy a 'real' redstripe! Will we see you in the lounge?

24 days and hanging by the threads of the message boards!
    Maybe we will meet in the lounge we get in at 2:30 pm.

We leave Michigan at 8am, arrive in Montego Bay at 2pm Tuesday. Can't concentrate on work anymore. Planning on orientation at 5pm.
    See ya
    Don and Tracie

Quote Originally Posted by wendy1btb View Post
    With this wedding getting closer I have not had a second to think about it, to be totally honest. I did see on the Facebook page someone else talking about it. However, right now I am just going to get there and see what the staff at the hotel suggest. Sorry - I did not get back to you sooner -- my brain is in serious need of a vacation. See you in two weeks!!!
    No worries. Enjoy. See you there!

Starting to stress over the packing. We are so excited for next Tuesday morning. I am looking forward to 11-11-11 as it will be the day that I vow to love and honor the most amazing man that I have ever had the privilege of knowing. This will be our first visit to a Couples resort and we are hoping for the best. We are excited to go deep sea fishing and would love to have another couple ot two join us on our adventure. If you are interested in fishing, we are open for any day except the 11th. Looking forward to leaving the 'D' for some rest (lol) and relaxation (really lol now). We work hard and play even harder... CAN'T WAIT......
    Tra

I am happy to go fishing. Debbie won't be doing it. However Wendy and her other half were looking to do it also. I arrive late Tuesday. Let me know

The more the better. We were thinking Thursday for fishing. That way if we like it we can go again. What time is everyone arriving at the resort. Lets meet at orientation or the pool bar that evening take over the resort, like the rockstarts thay we are. lol Safe flight everyone. See you soon.

Don and Tracie

Well, we're back from our trip to CTI (waaa!)

2 hours after we go there, we both wanted to come back again!

We did get to meet Mrs2Cool and her husband Friday as we were waiting for the bus back to the airport, maybe next time we'll meet up sooner!

Jason
    CTI again in:
    18 months (or so)

Works for me. I think we arrive early evening (5pm local?)
    Do you have a price? That way I can bring enough cash. No ATMs on site if I recall.

$500 for a half day is the average. Whatever that will break down per person. 4-6 people would be great. Fish on! We can go into Ocho Rios on Wed or Thusday when the boats come in and set something up.

Less than 2 days now!!!!

Don and Tracie (are packed)

Excellent work.

We leave for the airport in about 10 hours.

Can't wait.

Finally - We get to come back home. We will be at CTI 11/23 through 11/28 and can't wait to experience a new (to us) Couples resort. This is a third visit to Couples with the first two being to CN - but that was soooo very long ago (4 years).

We can't wait to celebrate Thanksgiving with a Bob Marley or a Dirty Bananna while relaxing on the white sands as waves lap at our feet.

Any other repeaters ever spend Thanksgiving at CTI and do they do anything special? We know it's not a Jamacian holiday and americans are only part of the Couples family. We aren't wanting or expecting anything - just asking out of curiosity. Thanksgiving in Jamaica at Couples - It may have to become a tradition!

15 more sleeps until home!

Went to bed early last night. Just signed up for Deep Sea Fishing for Thursday morning. Go see the lady by the front desk and tell her your with Don and Tracie. We are in rood 5402.

Don,
    We were in 5401 from 11/3 -11/10. Small world, we were neighbors and didn't know it.
    Peggy & to
    New Jersey

Sorry. We missed your message.
    I went on the Sunday. We caught a few Dolphin fish and I had a Marlin that got away (as do all the biggest ones!)
    I was a near neighbour too. 5201. Small world indeed.

Ray

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6