Default cti april 17-24 2012

My wife and I are going to be first timers to couples. We are in are mid 30's and going to be here for are 10th aniversary. We are hoping to meet a couple or couples that may be able to give us some advise about the island. We like to drink and have a good time. We are planning to go to the island, if we don't lose are nerve. Hope to see you there.

jmgjmg---You will meet a lot of couples while yiou are there. Look for the post "April Amigos 2012". Add your name to list. Most of us spend our time out on TI and we welcome you too.

Welcome to the family.

Richie

Welcome! Please do come join us on the Amigos thread. We will be there at that time, more late 30s than mid anymore but we started going to couples in 06 and our first trip to the island and first time au naturel, too. Rob and I met Richie and his lovely wife Sylvia on that trip. The bestest vacation friends you could ever ask for! We'd be happy to talk about concerns or advice. Its really a great group that tends to end up out on the Island. Eclectic, zen, fun, or totally private and non invasive if you so choose.

Welcome!
    Mona