Default CSA wedding Co-ordinator Contact and other Questions

Hi guys, first time poster here.

Me and the W2B are getting married as CSA on 2/14/2011.

I have emailed the CSA wedding co-ordinator several times but not had any response, the only info we have had so far is from our tour operator Thomson (who have told us that everything is arranged through the Couples email).

We are looking to get SunGold booked for the photography, but havent had any sort of confirmation for the time, so havent booked them in yet without having contact from the resort.

If anyone from the resort or anyone with details notices this can you point us in the right direction?

Also, having read the boards we are unsure as to wether the $500 dollar promotion applies to us. We booked our holiday in February 2010, so seem to be in the timescale that applies.

I don't know how it is done with a tour operator but we scheduled our ceremony by using the online date saver. We paid the fee and was given a confirmation of the date. Maybe you can aol Debbie hall and she can assist. Congrats

Debbie Hall is the resort coordinator and she normally responds to all of our emails within 24 hours.
    Her email is weddings@couples.com!
    You need to make sure you reserve your wedding and time through the couples website. You actually do it through the website. Go to weddings and then look under wedding calendar. Once we reserved our wedding date and time (we started getting emails and responses from our emails immediately). But make sure you book for the right resort--we accidentally did the wrong one first!!! (But Debbie fixed it RIGHT away...after she first emailed us with confirmation for the resort and we realized we had reserved the wrong place.) If you haven't done this, you need to. This is the only way we know to reserve the wedding date, time and place.
    Good Luck.
    We get married at CSA on May 10, 2010 and are totally excited!!!
    Carin and Cary

I'm assuming you are from the UK since you booked with Thomson? Therefore I suggest you phone the Couples UK office, I'm sure they will be able to help (tel: 01582 794420).The $500 promotion does not apply to UK bookings, we've also booked for Feb 2011 and I asked the same question a while back, apparantly Couples UK have their own promotions.

Congratulations on your wedding.

First, you will not hear from the wedding co-ordinator until you get closer to your wedding, I know it can be frustrating, but they have so many weddings to deal with that they focus on the most current. But trust me everything will go off with out a hitch. Ours did at CN, and I am certain that CSA is just as perfect.

As for the photographer, I do not beleive you use any off-property photographers any longer, but I am not sure. You might want to check out the wedding board, you will be able to find your answers there.

Can't answer you about the $500 credit.

Welcome to the Couples family.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Make sure you have the correct email address. We were married at CSA and I emailed Debbie Hall several times and always recieved a response.

Based on when you booked and when you're traveling I would think the promotion applies to you. You may want to call the 800# to confirm. That would be great for you because you could use it to upgrade your flowers, get your hair and/or make up done for you wedding, etc.

Thanks for the responses guys and girls.

The email address provided by Thomson Holidays was sweptwedding@couples.com, so looks like they are sending out the wrong info to customers.

I will email the address given for Debbie Hall, but we did manage to get hold of someone at the European office that confirmed our wedding date and time.

Thanks again, and we now have Misha Earl booked for photography, couldnt wait to get someone confirmed and her pictures look so amazing.

You will totally enjoy Misha. We just got married 4-12 and she was our photographer. Time flew by while walking around the property having fun and snapping pics. Here imagination is something else. Enjoy and congrats!!!

Thanks guys.

I have emailed the address for Debbie Hall and had an automated response, so just waiting to hear from her now.

Just double checking though,as we are heading over from europe but Debbie is the US based contact, will it make any difference?