Thread: Pictures of CN

Default Pictures of CN

Looking for pictures of CN. First timers here and would love to get more familiar with CN. Thanks in advance!!

If you send me your email address I can send you a link to my pictures from October 2009.
    b.armstrongphoto @ Yahoo dot com

Here's a link to photos from our trip to CN about 4 months ago. Maybe it will give you a better idea of what to expect, although the pics can't convey the "feeling" of being there.
    I predict you'll love it!

http://pixafari.smugmug.com/Vacation...New-Years-2010

Hi there,
    Please have a look at our thread "end of april and beginning of may picture thread" as I will be posting new pics on there every day now we are in our 10 day countdown

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Here's a link to photos from our trip to CN about 4 months ago. Maybe it will give you a better idea of what to expect, although the pics can't convey the "feeling" of being there.
    I predict you'll love it!

http://pixafari.smugmug.com/Vacation...New-Years-2010
    Your pictures are all so lovely. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

You could also look on tripadvisor. There are a decent amount of pictures there.

liquid,...i loved your pics. i cant wait for mytrip in september!!! what camera and lens were you all using? i have a canon 50d im trying to get use to using. dont think i can evert turn out pics like yours. NICE!!! i am glad to see they have mountain dew available. its great with crown...

excellent photo wrap up of the place!!!!

If you look at the pic on their home page, it is exactly like it looks there. This is one place that they pics are real. Can't forget our first trip, looking over the railing from the lobby down at the pool. Looked just like the beautiful pics we saw. You can check out the pic thread and also Trip Advisor pictures. Have a wonderful trip, I know you will "once you go you know". Nevery truer words spoken

Liquid, thanks for posting your pics. We're headed there in 11 days and judging by the pics we are in for a great time at CN!

Sorry to have missed an earlier comment on this thread. The camera used was a Nikon D300 with the 18-200 mm lens.

We are in the throes of withdrawal and won't get our "Couples" fix until April at CSS.

I always love viewing others' photos to refresh our memories and see what meant the most to our fellow travelers. Regarding vacation photos: post 'em if you got 'em!

Hi everyone...we would love to see any of your pictures...we're planning on going in April/May 2011 for our 20th anniversary...we'd also enjoy hearing about your experiences with the AN beach and hot tub...we haven't been to an AN beach together since our honeymoon.

Default AN at CN is Awesome

Hi K&P

Hubby and I were married at CN in 2004 and have been back every year to celebrate our annivesary. We're booked for our 9th trip, March 23-April 2.

We spend all our time at the AN beach. We love it and have much some wonderful people there. We don't use the hot tub too often as it's abit to hot for me. It's awesome during a rain shower and for the sunsets.

There's a bar and bathroom at the AN beach...the only time you need to put on clothes is when you want lunch!

Have a wonderful time and Happy Anniversary!

Karen