Default need help from the mb pros

Back in 2009 I bok our 6th trip to CSA to take advantage of an early booking special. I used the same TA I've used the last 2 times and set everything up and made my deposit. It was all done online and confirmed by the TA. Now that the time is drawing near I can't get my TA back online. Trying to get dates for final payments, flights, etc. Question is do you think CSA has my info and if i can't ever get my TA again will they be able to take the rest of the payment with no problem. Never had a problem with the eTA before so I don't know what happened and I'm getting nervous as we are supposed to go 7/3 to 7/13. I don't neeed this stress. Any suggestions?

I'd try to Google that TA... their website url may have changed, they may have a new isp... perhaps they even tried to contact YOU, but your spam guard filtered out a new address... who knows?

If you can find them online with the Google search, get their phone number and call them directly. Its not very likely that they just "disappeared".
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I had this problem a few years ago. I booked a trip through an agent I found on this site that was a Couples Platinum member. They gave me a great deal that nobody else could touch. Then they went out of business. I was lucky that I hadn't paid my final amount but only lost my deposit. I was able to contact the airline and get my flights switched later for a fee.