Default April 23 to May 2

Hello all,

My husband Dan and I leave for CN on Friday, April 23. This will be our 4th trip to CN although we haven't been there in about 5 or 6 years. We are so excited to be returning. Anyone interested in meeting up let me know.

See you all there

Michelle and Dan

Hi Michelle! My husband and I arrive Saturday the 24th, plane lands at 2 so i bet we won't get to CN until at least 5.

This will be our first trip to a Couples and we are ecstatic! See you there!

We will probably be on the same bus as Scrapppy and her husband on Saturday.
    This is our first trip to CN as well and can barely contain our enthusiasm.. all our friends are sick of listening to us talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by meferretti View Post
    Hello all,

My husband Dan and I leave for CN on Friday, April 23. This will be our 4th trip to CN although we haven't been there in about 5 or 6 years. We are so excited to be returning. Anyone interested in meeting up let me know.

See you all there

Michelle and Dan
    Hi Michelle!,

My boyfriend Art and I are arriving in CN on the 26. I posted a list of the other couples in that last week in the other thread (including you guys but I'm looking forward to meeting up with whomever wants to...I figure a we'll be at the pool...or the beach and we'll be the ones drinking I posted out picture in the other thread and my email as well as posts tend to take a bit long to get posted. laurenjj@gmail.com is my email, anyone can feel free to email me there. Just for the record, the people that I know of that will be there around this week are:

fun in the sun - 4/24-?
    travelgirl - 4/19-5/3
    brentom - 4/22-4/30
    cwatson48 - Cole & Bryana,TX - 4/23-4/30
    meferretti - Michelle and Dan - 4/23-5/2
    Ken+Karen - Ken & Karen - 4/24-4/31
    scrapppychic74 - Melissa & Brian - 4/24-5/1
    slhaas - Steve & Dawn, WI - 4/24 - 5/1
    adamandkelly - Adam & Kelly - 4/25-5/1
    laurenjj....Art & Lauren,CA - 4/26-5/1 - laurenjj@gmail.com

(I added my email address, feel free to do the same)

Lauren

Default Four more days!

We look forward to meeting everyone! We arrive Sunday, 4/25 and can hardly wait - it's our first time to CN and as some of you know, a surprise 10th anniversary trip. Wish me luck in pulling off the last minute details and packing. Adam is going to freak when I drive him to the airport and he finds out we're going to Jamaica! See you soon ...
    Adam and Kelly

If anyone needs anything from NC let me know...like maybe some NC State Wolf Pack garb??
    fankhanel@hotmail.com

Default Almost that time!

2 more days. Can't wait!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Cole and Bry
    Texas

Billy and I will be arriving on the 25th for our honeymoon. This will be our first trip to Couples. We are so excited!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it's getting hard to work now... Saturday is too far away.

Ken & Karen - We're from NC, too! I'm sure you meant to say DUKE garb, right?

Billy_Kee - we arrive on the 25th too - around 1:30pm at Montego Bay. When do you guys get in?

Kelly (and Adam even though he doesn't know it)

adamandkelly.... State > Duke !

I can't wait to hear about his reaction when your hubby find out!!

Quote Originally Posted by adamandkelly View Post
    We look forward to meeting everyone! We arrive Sunday, 4/25 and can hardly wait - it's our first time to CN and as some of you know, a surprise 10th anniversary trip. Wish me luck in pulling off the last minute details and packing. Adam is going to freak when I drive him to the airport and he finds out we're going to Jamaica! See you soon ...
    Adam and Kelly
    That is such a cool surprise. See you in Jamaica!

Quote Originally Posted by adamandkelly View Post
    Ken & Karen - We're from NC, too! I'm sure you meant to say DUKE garb, right?

Billy_Kee - we arrive on the 25th too - around 1:30pm at Montego Bay. When do you guys get in?

Kelly (and Adam even though he doesn't know it)
    Uh oh.....I'm a AZ Wildcat but a State fan so I have multi reasons to dislike Duke so uh oh indeed See you guys there though, I'll look for some Blue Devils