Default Laundry Facilities?

I know I shouldn't be thinking about doing chores while I am in paradise, but if I would need to have something laundered, are there facilities available at CSA? 3 days to go!!!!

No, but they do have laundry service available for what some consider a modest charge. I bring a little Woolite and rinse stuff in the sink.

All Couples resorts including CSA have laundry and dry cleaning service. However they do not have coin laundry if that is what you are looking for

We just got back from CSA. There are no laundry facilities there but they do offer laundry service ...yet it will cost per item. There is a list in the room that shows the price per item...and it was a bit pricey at least for our tastes. One that we remember is underpants at 1.50. We took a travel package of Tide and did our laundry in the bathtub and sink. Looks like others did it as well due to walking around and seeing items laid out on their balcony. We were there for 9 days and only did laundry once or twice. Have a great trip!!!

yes there is a basket in the room and the housekeeper will take care of it.
    Erika & Sean

We will be at CSA for two weeks and will use the laundry service.
    They do a great job, quick turn around and if we spend $20.00
    it doesn't kill us. It also reduces the amount of clothes you have to bring. I like the fact that one of the wonderful Jamaican
    employees will have some work. We all know that the Jamaican economy can use any help that we can give it no matter how small.

Don't Worry Be Happy
    Fred

Some examples of prices in US dollars(from December 2009):

Shirt/Blouse $3.00
    Pajamas/Night Gowns $4.50
    Shorts $4.00
    Trousers/Slacks $4.50
    Dresses $8.00
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

They do not have coin machines. They have a laundry service, which we took advantage of during our stay in January at CSA. We called in the morning, left our items in the basket, they picked it up and returned it the same day (although I think they only guarantee 24-hour service). I do bring Woolite for my swimsuits. We also work out every day during our visit, and I didn't want to bring 10 pairs of workout clothes for both of us. The service was great, and I thought reasonably priced compared to every other hotel I have ever been to.

Thank you all for the information! Less than 48 hours to go!! Ya mon!!!!