Default we're back. =( =( =(

got back this weekend from CSS... I'm so depressed!!! I LOVED CSS, it was beautiful and amazing and everything I thought it would be!!!

Gonna post some pictures later, and a review, but for now I just wanted to say how sad I am to be back at the daily grind instead of in Jamaica. boo!!!

1 year, 1 month and a handful of days until our next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayslinn View Post
    got back this weekend from CSS... I'm so depressed!!! I LOVED CSS, it was beautiful and amazing and everything I thought it would be!!!

Gonna post some pictures later, and a review, but for now I just wanted to say how sad I am to be back at the daily grind instead of in Jamaica. boo!!!

1 year, 1 month and a handful of days until our next trip.
    ....Looking forward to your pics.

I hear you! We just back from CSS on Sunday ourselves. CSS is an amazing resort and definitely worth going back to ASAP! I feel your pain! It doesn't seem right to not have a rum drink at lunch everyday... Wonder what the drink of the day is today?

We are going on May 18th, first timers. I cant wait to see your review and pictures.

We just got back from CSS on 4/1 and I am still depressed. I am listening to reggae music and trying to still drink a LOT OF RUM!! At work, I fantasize dep;ending on the time of day what I would have been doing at CSS during that time and it makes me smile, almost like I'm transported there temporarily.

That has got to be one of the saddest feelings. Coming back to reality after a great week of fun, sun and sand.