Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Default Team CSA April 2011

Just curious for those of you who are already booked for next year which weeks you all are going? Sean and I are tring to decide and I think we are down to April 17th on because of the price drop but just not sure which week curious if anyone else is book and what week.
    Erika & Sean

We just booked our first trip to CSA for April 21-28th.
    Erin & Patrick

we are in. April 21 - 28. 8th trip to Swept Away

haven't booked yet, will be before the 30th, I'd ideally like to be down there on the 22nd as that is my b-day and it would be awesome to celebrate in Ja!
    Erika & Sean

My fiance and I just booked April 17-24 for our honeymoon!!!!!

Hi Sean and Erika. Just booked for a split between CSA and CN. Will be at CSA from 21-24 April for our 2nd visit then heading over to CN for a week for our first stay there. 317 days and counting!!!

See you there!!
    Bart & Bug
    Last edited by Bart and Bug; June 9th, 2010 at 05:16 PM.

Just booked for April 21st - 28th. WOOHOO!!!!

Sue & Randy see you there, Bart & Bug it will be nice to meet you.

Sean and Erika, any decisions......are we going to celebrate your b-day??

Tracy

hey!

WE are thinking of doing a Rockhouse/CSA split. My 32nd b-day is on april 22nd so I was thinking Rockhouse from 16th-18th and CSA from 19th-23rd. WE haven't booked yet but will by the 30th to get the deal. Hopefully see you there!
    Erika & Sean

We're in, be there the 14th-22nd for our anniversary.

We will be there April 22nd-30th(2nd CSA visit). Almost under 300 days

Tracy that's great. Len can pick up his conversation with Cardo about trashy bumpers again. that afternoon still has me laughing.

Randy

My Mom in law is out this week so will be booking next week mon or so ot get in on the deal...I guess we can celebrate We decided to do the whole thing at CSA and not split btw Rockhouse and CSA. I think we are going to book sat-sat which I think is the 16th- 23rd or sun to sun 17th-24th....let you know when we book
    Erika & Sean

Booked yesterday for 21st-29th. 2nd time for us. CANT WAIT...WOO HOO!

Brian and I have booked for April 18th to the 28th. I'm doing the Happy Dance. I can't wait to see you all in April. Is it too early to start the countdown...Kim?

Booked: 4/23-4/30.
    Erika & Sean

We are there April 4th to the 17th looks like we will miss you Brian and Leslie :-(
    Joe

JoeandSue,
    You can always flip flop dates, no?
    Erika & Sean

EinWi
    Work prevents me from going any later than the middle of the month in April. But otherwise I could, but also Easter is very late and I kinda want to miss the crowd next door and on the beach.

David and I will be there April 7-14. 279 sleeps!

Aw shucks! Well you'll have fun anyway
    Erika & Sean

We're booked April 23rd - May 2nd. Can't wait..
    EinWI, did you decide on booking a GVS or the OV? I certainly understand your point. I always struggle with the room selection too. We like the BFS in the original section but there are some less desirable rooms in the category too. Whenever I have been at CSA and was unhappy with my room they always went out of their way to get me into another room where I'd be happy. Even grew to love a room that I was disappointed with in the beginning. Go with an open mind and a happy heart.
    Karon

David & Darci and Joe & Sue, sorry we're going to miss seeing you guys this year. We couldn't pass up the good deals and had to work around the airline schedule. Brian & Leslie and Sean & Erika looking forward to seeing you again next year. Readyfornegril, will look forward to meeting you. 292 wake-ups and counting!!!

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    We're booked April 23rd - May 2nd. Can't wait..
    EinWI, did you decide on booking a GVS or the OV? I certainly understand your point. I always struggle with the room selection too. We like the BFS in the original section but there are some less desirable rooms in the category too. Whenever I have been at CSA and was unhappy with my room they always went out of their way to get me into another room where I'd be happy. Even grew to love a room that I was disappointed with in the beginning. Go with an open mind and a happy heart.
    Karon
    I'm just picky that's all, LOL. I know what I like, LOL. We are in an OVS again, I loved the BFVS we had for our honeymoon but with the $ increases it's not worth it just for vaca... Yeah we were in a GVS the first night in April because they were overbooked so they gave us a $100 credit and moved us the next day.
    Erika & Sean

See you in April Bart&Bug
    Erika & Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Brianleslie View Post
    Brian and I have booked for April 18th to the 28th. I'm doing the Happy Dance. I can't wait to see you all in April. Is it too early to start the countdown...Kim?
    Leslie,
    It's never too early to start a countdown! Hope we get to see you guys this year. Still no word from work yet as to when I can get a vacation.

Only 272 days until April 1st.

Soon come,
    Kim and Kevin

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast